Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Way to kill a thread Proper Gander , if you just accepted my Avatar bet, and didn't insult the Greatest Rock Band of all time, this thread could be humming right now.

Must be time to tag _Cayz_ in for a laugh.

PG didn't want to change av as knows you score quite high. Hence why you were cocky.

I stood up, put the challenge back on you and now it's you that's been a bit of a chicken because something is on the line.....disappointing.....;)

Morning everyone. So what’s on the program today?

Good morning

Completely swamped with work
Waiting for 10am for all the NBA games to start today
Im sure U2 will dodge around his challenge this morning
There will be minimal posting from all - which is the flavour of the week

Your plans today ?

Last edited:

Good morning

Completely swamped with work
Waiting for 10am for all the NBA games too start today
Im sure U2 will dodge around his challenge this morning
There will be minimal posting from all - which is the flavour of the week

Your plans today ?
I’m not sure. Though I suspect I will go to work, do things, go home etc. this is nice. The Wonders are having a sleep in so we can talk about them behind their backs.

I’m not sure. Though I suspect I will go to work, do things, go home etc. this is nice. The Wonders are having a sleep in so we can talk about them behind their backs.

How good is Bloodied52....super player !!

How good is Bloodied52....super player !!

Lol. I am a pig knuckle roll role player. I am however in charge of catering for the match. As well as Brunch and the standard menu, I think slow cooked Goose will feature as a special.

Can you walk your talk....

So do you agree, willing to put it on the line ???

If i changed spots for 1 week hows this sound :

If i beat you in DT scores this week for the remainder of the season you must not start ruck

AV bet is on the game win only for 1 week

2 side bets for the 1 game for you as your feeling cocky

I need to sort some stuff out to make it happen...

If i beat you in DT scores this week for the remainder of the season you must not start ruck

Me not playing Ruck is out of my hands, I have offered, but I am a 'Team First' player, and play where needed.

But I will take the 1 week Av bet , but to be fair, if we don't match up on another, let's just make it on the result of the game.

Me not playing Ruck is out of my hands, I have offered, but I am a 'Team First' player, and play where needed.

But I will take the 1 week Av bet , but to be fair, if we don't match up on another, let's just make it on the result of the game.

Team 1st would be like you said yesterday blooding someone new into the position.

You say your like Grundy and would be going against a midget, you talk the talk yet excuses excuses when someone says let's roll.

Disappointing.....

At last ...someone getting this phrase correct

My pet hate, is people saying "walk the walk" .....WTF does that mean, and shows the user doesn't know either

**Catering Announcement**

Now as some know, the ever popular Trippa Parmigiana is the centrepiece of the Menu at the Colosseum. It sells by the bucket to contented patrons and players alike.

The Armenian, arch criminal proprietor of the 1929's Berlin top nightclub and foodery (Babylon Berlin - Netflix), sometimes advises opponents they have the opportunity to make a unique contribution to the Menu.

I have thought for some time about naming the popular dish after a SFA identity. This would be on a weekly basis. It is an Award that will feature only in our Game Day thread. The nominee could be any SFA identity I have come across in recent times.

This is the week for the Award to commence.

BRAB and I had an interesting and enlightening discussion about the need for and options for reform of the SFA. The discussion petered out from his point of view when in frustration when he advised in effect that as a Rookie that I had no right to a view *.

So this week in his honour, our famed staple dish will be BRAB'S Trippa Parmigiana.

*Live the slogan of the SFA People's Liberation Movement - #goalsfortheprols .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team 1st would be like you said yesterday blooding someone new into the position.

You say your like Grundy and would be going against a midget, you talk the talk yet excuses excuses when someone says let's roll.

Disappointing.....
Not playing ruck is not just my decision... So it's out of my hands.

I have also challenged 2 of you to Av challenges, but all I get is you changing the goal posts so it is so heavily 1 sided in punishing me.

Stop changing the goal posts and accept my bet.

If we aren't matched up, let the result of the game be the determining factor.

Noting Callums_Guns needs every head start known to man to accept, any other Demon willing?

Not playing ruck is not just my decision... So it's out of my hands.

I have also challenged 2 of you to Av challenges, but all I get is you changing the goal posts so it is so heavily 1 sided in punishing me.

Stop changing the goal posts and accept my bet.

If we aren't matched up, let the result of the game be the determining factor.

Noting Callums_Guns needs every head start known to man to accept, any other Demon willing?

Blah blah blah i accept !

Goal posts whatever, why not put something on the line.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yowzers This may not be the best time to post what I am listening to and watching in the NH today.

Sorry I could not find a version of the following with sub-titles. The title translates as To Ashes To Dust. Those who have watched Babylon Berlin will recognise it instantly. Those without German will still pick up the immanentist themes, this time set in 1929 Berlin.

It's like a German Peaky Blinders clip, innit.

All I Want Is You is brilliant

That’s it

The rest is s**t, putrid, bland tripe

There I said it
Nah, that's harsh. I'm no U2 fan, but some of the early stuff is far from putrid bland tripe.

War (1983) is a great album.

From that album Sunday Bloody Sunday is a superb song. So is New Years Day.

The Joshua Tree (1987) is superb. I hate the fact it is so good, and it's not my style. But I appreciate it immensely.

There are bits and bobs on Rattle and Hum (1988) that are ok.

Basically everything after that can get in the sea.

But one song is brilliant the rest is tripe? That's just blindness.

I like a similarly polarising band and have the same discussions (Midnight Oil). I've been down this path before.

Morning everyone. So what’s on the program today?
A swim, some beers. Maybe another swim, some more beers.

Wake up and drive to Melbs for the Cox Plate weekend.

A swim, some beers. Maybe another swim, some more beers.

Wake up and drive to Melbs for the Cox Plate weekend.
Beers huh? You’ve suddenly given me an intriguing set of ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back