Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

So we lose two players to suspension and I still can't get on the players to watch list. All season I have been sitting atop on the right wing, much like a MAGA hat - and I can't get any preview love.
Sounds like you are having a very ordinary season Ned. :oops:

I'd like to think participants, but then we'd probably be told to go away again to maintain being superior to Copperfield and actually united.

Probably one of these so I am prepared for ice cream but also prepared to stab if need be
View attachment 760790

And depending on constitution, also a criminal with a prybar.

The Dragons.

Yet another club I’ve played for.

I only played one season at the Lair but it was a great one. I won the Fred Medal (then the Alf Andrews Medal).

And I’m in that kind of form (finally) after kicking ten goals last week. Long may I reign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dragons.

Yet another club I’ve played for.

I only played one season at the Lair but it was a great one. I won the Fred Medal (then the Alf Andrews Medal).

And I’m in that kind of form (finally) after kicking ten goals last week. Long may I reign.
What season was that okeydoke7 ?

Big game Dragons!! Back in front of the home fans this week so a chance for the club to put on a show for the home crowd. Time to come out firing and hit the Gumbies hard from the first bounce!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

They have Sweet FA's all time leading games played record holder, Ljp86, who also maintains the league's ladders week to week - an admirable task if you ignore the fact that he can't add up for s**t.

My mathematics is sound, thanks very much. Your team sheet submission on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired.

Dominate what? Lawn bowls and bingo?

Look, if you're no good at footy, lawn bowls and bingo in this league then you're nowhere.

Q1gPEEf.png

3cqh6p.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back