Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-sleeping-cartoon-dragon-712906924.jpg

We lose this comfortably.

What will the random match simulation cook up this week you think? Get out to a big lead in the first 1-2 quarters and then get pegged back - or get a big lead opened up on us only to come back hard and snatch a lead that dissipates late in the final term?

What will the random match simulation cook up this week you think? Get out to a big lead in the first 1-2 quarters and then get pegged back - or get a big lead opened up on us only to come back hard and snatch a lead that dissipates late in the final term?
I think we're overdue for a game where we're in it for 3.5 quarters only for the opposition to beat us by 30 points

I think we're overdue for a game where we're in it for 3.5 quarters only for the opposition to beat us by 30 points
I am fine with both of these.

Sounds to me like a few tough ones from the Sim has really deflated the Gumbies... Been there lads, it will turn around, just not this week if you don't mind.

We lose this comfortably.

Dunno, do they have recliners and those little minty chocolates you get from hotels that have been sitting there for far too long that they've hardened so you wait to see what sort of neighbours you get then practice your frisbee technique from the balcony?

If they don't then we lose and require psychiatry.

Sounds to me like a few tough ones from the Sim has really deflated the Gumbies... Been there lads, it will turn around, just not this week if you don't mind.

Yeah you really haven't.

Biggest regret ever, showing you lot how to win things. Haunts me to this very day...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back