Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
Knifey Spoony could you help our friend here? Dragonite is cool too.
Hang on I'm on the way
unnamed-1.gif

Did you have friends at school?

Did you attend one?

Silly question I know, but we always care for the less fortunate of society who lack the appreciation of an apparatus once used to instill fear in children the world wide and strength in elderly gentlemen.

Not on the good side of the country ;)

I dunno, QLD exist over here and they don't recognise clocks randomly, so maybe corner of the country?

Big match for the Dragons this weekend Knifey Spoony , if we can get over the Gumbies we will have some real momentum going into the last 5 matches.
I am looking forward to it mate, since that embarrassing effort against the Bombers the forward line has found some serious form, as long as you and the mids keep pumping it forward I have no doubt we will kick a winning score!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking forward to it mate, since that embarrassing effort against the Bombers the forward line has found some serious form, as long as you and the mids keep pumping it forward I have no doubt we will kick a winning score!
I think the whole team has been stung into action after that effort against the Bombers.

It might have been the kick up the bottom that we need to bring some good form there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back