Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
roys-png.550126
bears-png.550123

Welcome one and all to the BJO! Yes, the BJO! Woo, the BJO! It's round 11 and we're here to bear witness to the Roys FFC hosting the Las Vegas Bears. The Roys are flying, currently sitting nicely in fourth position, although they are on a two game losing streak, so maybe it's a little less flying and a little more crashing. The Bears enter the matchup snugly in eleventh position, but still with a percentage over 100.

Recent encounters:
Season 27 Round 6 - Roys FFC 15.14 (104) lost to Las Vegas Bears 21.10 (136)
Season 26 Round 7 - Las Vegas Bears 22.15 (147) def Roys FFC 18.7 (115)
Season 26 Round 13 - Las Vegas Bears 13.4 (82) lost to Roys FFC 15.8 (98)

Players to Watch:

Roys FFC
Mobbs - he's making a horse racing sim.
Mooch - will be filthy with one goal last week.
StickyMick - lead all comers with 27 touches.

Las Vegas Bears
Cadaver - made a really useful graphics thread.
Test Tickle - reportedly has pulled a heart muscle, which will keep him out until someone comforts him.
Thomas2 - loved the slush in round 10, and still smells like it.

Teamsheet Reminder:
League legends suggest that these should be completed with due promptness. Warning for the Western Australia based captain that the tothersiders are doing that weird time thing.

Apologies Roys... BF doesn't have a default maroon colour, and chasing down the hex code around midnight wasn't high on my priority list.
No apologies to the Bears?! I know ours off-by-heart :)

I wonder if I get a call up to the big leagues this week.
The Roys reserves were super mean to me.

I’m sorry to tell you but the liond already signed a spud in yeoman.

Sad.

Bears in hibernation?

The Roy's are old, smell like butterscotch and still use flip phones with big buttons on them.

Back