Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say has anyone else noticed SSwans2011 cannot take a trick with the sim?
It makes my All-SFA season all those years back the greatest season anyone has had in any sport ever, really.

Well there is a realistic Rat. Firey has the smoke of honesty about him.

Yes we know the Wonders will win but the margin is a bit of an issue for us. We would like to further improve our percentage.

It has been noted we have the wood on you in recent contests and it looks like Josh is loading the game. This seems apt.

We appreciate you folk are operating on close to half Rat power. LukeParkerno1 has his head in the draft of a minor comp where he shifted allegiance from the Bombers to the Bloods. He is continually proving his credentials to a tough crowd and at the moment he is arguing against Daniher's recruitment.

GotTheGoodes mods that Board and he is exhausted from defending LP1 and trying to make everyone play nice and cut the crusts off their cucumber sandwiches.
Thank the mighty Rat gods I don't need to resort to silly acronyms or utilise homo-phonic sentence structure to make my point though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for an entertaining week Wonders, particularly the talented Elton Johns Wig for my avatar.

Surprised more wasn't made of this:

2 : 6.02 {rW} - Ant Bear coathangers SparkleNarkle and then remonstrates with a few of his teammates. Calm down son or you'll get booked.

giphy.gif

View attachment 764200

Cheers for the week Wonders. It was Wonderful. I Wonder if we'll meet again this season? If so, looking forward to it.
Ant Bear is the some rule somewhere about gratuitous late posting your 27th bringing the game into disrepute?

I’m certain that Goodsey will feel free to post here and deny if he disagrees.

Ant Bear is the some rule somewhere about gratuitous late posting your 27th bringing the game into disrepute?

I’m certain that Goodsey will feel free to post here and deny if he disagrees.
I do disagree. Wholeheartedly & unreservedly.

I also would like to point out that this is my 27th post...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back