Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, happy with no hype around the end of the season. We will take it one week at a time and see where we are at

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's like taking a mate on his first bungee jump. He had no idea you'd sliced the rope thus he never knew you were screwing his missus.

Before I forget, here are some slightly less key matchups I couldn't quite fit into the OP.

tvM4tLl.png

Pie 4 Life v Activity

Leadership group. Averages 1.09 posts a game.

gym4life v fading into obscurity

Once a big name in the SFA, after a flash of brilliance in the recent state of origin carnival and a superb memoir of his quest for a single beez vote, the Dragons big man once again has faded into complete obscurity. Some may even say irrelevance. Sad.

The sanctity of marriage v harry000

The little devil from Coney Island has definitely set tongues wagging this season, or was it WAGs tonguing? Either way, a proven performer off the field, no friends and family area across the competition is safe with the second year star applying his trademark pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always entertaining are the Dragons....

No wait that's syphilis.

Carry on.
If your "hangover on 11" post got moderated into oblivion last week, you can kiss this one goodbye my man.

Good night all, I've miss timed my run up, I'm out of beer, cheers to all.
PS Ace the weathers not much better here half the time.[vic]

MOTR. That's a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back