Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Dragons! New Dragon here, sitting in the stands, watching. Waiting for a spot in the line-up.
“Warriors...come out to plaaayy...”😈

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Dragons ......many have tried & failed ...it's such a popular club, bristling with excitement and vitality

tenor.gif

Go Dragons! New Dragon here, sitting in the stands, watching. Waiting for a spot in the line-up.

Welcome to SFA, you are now contracted to play until your BF demise.
giphy.gif

After participating in our match thread last week, we've burnt the Warriors out. They're spent. :moustache:

So the pokemon thing

Is that still a thing?

The pokemon thing I mean

I remember driving past the beach one night and saw close to 100 adults with phones out catching them all.

I was close to driving through them all.

I remember driving past the beach one night and saw close to 100 adults with phones out catching them all.

I was close to driving through them all.
I wondered what that was. LOL I’m not familiar with Pokémon.
You could have honked at them and scared the you know what out of them. 🤣

I wondered what that was. LOL I’m not familiar with Pokémon.
You could have honked at them and scared the you know what out of them. 🤣

Prefer to do a Mr Mercedes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
If the SFA needed anymore evidence for the installation of defibrillators in a match thread then it needs look no further than this!
Are you saying that even public servants work harder than this thread? Hey I resemble that!!!!!

giphy-53.gif

Hey guys, don't mind me. I've just popped into here for a break from the Bombers v Demons thread. Just needed somewhere quite and uneventful.

Cheers

Koh xx

Last edited:
‘The Warriors’ movie from the ‘70s. A bit dated, but good. It’s alluded to all over the place, even cartoons. LOL

Just a bit of advice. If TheInjuryFactory asks you a question, he is probably being sarcastic.

So the pokemon thing

Is that still a thing?

The pokemon thing I mean
Yes!!! New game drops on nintendo switch 15/11... Ill be faking a sickie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back