Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick burn

I believe it’s a criminal offence to falsify a restraining order. Reported to authorities, enjoy your jail term :)

you mod like Ray Chamberlain

That's no threat
I on a working day release program, technically I haven't left Banhammer Jail
Excellent. I won't need to break you in then. Prepare for a pounding!

Image result for no lube gif

Who do you think I am? okeydoke7?
I think you're far more truthful than okey. But I was thinking you could bring out stuff like you've played the most games with Wacky Tiger or something, the most games against a current Hawk is spookism amd you've played in X more premierships than spookism. You know, that sort of thing.

I think you're far more truthful than okey. But I was thinking you could bring out stuff like you've played the most games with Wacky Tiger or something, the most games against a current Hawk is spookism amd you've played in X more premierships than spookism. You know, that sort of thing.
We'll see how we go, but I don't think it would be very humble of me to say that I've played in 3x more Grand Final losses than spookism has played Grand Finals...

I like this game

Ive won 2 more Mobbs medals than spookism
Ive won 1 more Grand Final than spookism
Ive won 1 more Deestroy Medal than spookism
Ive won 1 more TFLUA-Tiger Medal than spookism
Ive won 1 more EKA Medal than spookism

There is probably more ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one's not much to brag about. They hand those out to any old flog who comes and goes these days.
They always have and always will :)

What about the amazing stat that Hate has played in every game Tigerturbulance has ever played.

I don't like this game we are currently playing.
Yeah, it's rough when one side has access to all the stats. Here's one for you spook: the umpires love you this season, you've won the most free kicks out of any Hawk.

Yeah, it's rough when one side has access to all the stats. Here's one for you spook: the umpires love you this season, you've won the most free kicks out of any Hawk.
Suckhole spook :)

New av spookism

images

Nah, it's cause I'm a tackling machine and most of my opponents have been spuds and twice as slow.
Cause you dont have the qooty you spend all day chasing it?

Cause you dont have the qooty you spend all day chasing it?

I'm a great two-way player and not just at the night club after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back