Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Please delete as appropriate...

Bad luck Demons you played well but my luck had to turn and I knew I would turn in a match winning performance soon... That was against you. Wishing you the best for the rest of the season and thanks for the week has been a joy chatting to a great bunch of people.

Too strong for us on the day and I was s**t (again)ā€¦ I am a piss poor example of a qooty player and need to spend a spell in the seconds! However you've been great the chat with and the banter was great, thanks for the week and the best for the season.

Thanks for the week Bombres! Thank god we didn't get to 100 pages!

Good luck for next week.

Go Demons you good things!

Thanks for the week Bombres! Thank god we didn't get to 100 pages!

Good luck for next week.

Go Demons you good things!
No problem, I can confirm money has been paid into my account... I don't think I can play any worse, it's so obvious I'm throwing the game!

I'll close this private PM and reopen a new one for the next fixture but I want more money!

Laters Caz x

This Weeks Winner

Background

Each week this season I review an individual performance from our opponents ....and awarding a trophy for the crappiest performance of the round ......the judging factors in matchday contributions and on-field performance

At the conclusion of the season, there'll be chance to be crowned the crappiest player of the season

There has been some confusion regarding this award ...other clubs award the best poster from the opposition ....but the Bombers feel, we need to encourage those poor posting posters, stuck in a dead-end position .....

This Week

This week actually was the easy, after a great performance by the Demons ... this normally good poster, simply didn't deliver, as we expected ....

So Congratulations cats2rise ......you now go on as the R12 winner of the Crappiest Player of the Week .... and will join a list of impressive candidates, eligible for the end of year prize

you posted 0 posts, although we know you're alive, because you liked my post admiring you.......nothing like praise to draw a Demon out ....but then you returned an inglorious 25 DT points.....

You can now proudly boast of this nomination ....it is indeed a badge of honor

PS ...The announcement of the end of year prize is getting closer .....I'm going to stretch this out longer than "The Trade Whisperer"

This Weeks Winner

Background

Each week this season I review an individual performance from our opponents ....and awarding a trophy for the crappiest performance of the round ......the judging factors in matchday contributions and on-field performance

At the conclusion of the season, there'll be chance to be crowned the crappiest player of the season

There has been some confusion regarding this award ...other clubs award the best poster from the opposition ....but the Bombers feel, we need to encourage those poor posting posters, stuck in a dead-end position .....

This Week

This week actually was the easy, after a great performance by the Demons ... this normally good poster, simply didn't deliver, as we expected ....

So Congratulations cats2rise ......you now go on as the R12 winner of the Crappiest Player of the Week .... and will join a list of impressive candidates, eligible for the end of year prize

you posted 0 posts, although we know you're alive, because you liked my post admiring you.......nothing like praise to draw a Demon out ....but then you returned an inglorious 25 DT points.....

PS ...The announcement of the end of year prize is getting closer .....I'm going to stretch this out longer than "The Trade Whisperer"
Didn't you also say that the winner at the end of the season will receive $1.00 for every run scored by Dave Warner in his next Test innings? :)

This Weeks Winner

Background

This Week

We win the four points and I cleaned up with a trophy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheapskate !!!
It's part of his plan, get dumped after the Aussie summer then cash in on the tell all story on TV and throw everyone under the bus !
Then just play 20/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back