Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you making a pot of tea Callums_Guns?
No sorry mate if i was at this fantasy campfire...lol would be JD's

I'm assuming that's what old people do at 3am when they've had their five hours sleep. That and ring up Nightlife either complaining about the umpiring from the weekend or how many Bombers should've been suspended.
Not old i think...lol 3am doing production planning with a Rockstar
Complaining about the umpiring no that's not me i really dont give a f*** about the umpiring lay my fair share of hits in which i cop a few back too
Likewise your suspensions i don't agree with them so actually on your side

So good morning too you !!

Ok, that's made my head explode. I'm going to bed.

I take back everything I said about recruiting you next year, Callums_Guns. You stay with your freaking Demons.

I tried searching for a gif of someone typing furiously on a keyboard like a *******, but alas I couldn't find one.

Just wanted the Bombers players to know that that is how I picture you all.

We are like a ******* call centre in Pune!

No J-Bombs please!!!

It's evening here... Maybe you should be in bed.
Jesus Christ, don’t tell me how to talk!! You of all people should not be censoring anyone missy!!

Jesus Christ, don’t tell me how to talk!! You of all people should not be censoring anyone missy!!
Oh boy! You're going to be getting a scar on Sunday.

HIT HIM CAZ!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised you don't know 7 Mary 3 considering the two you do know.

Sweet Oblivion. You could randomy choose a song from that album to post on here and people would like it.
Dollar Bill is a great song, but if I were choose from my favourites to post on here it'd be from Troubled Times, Winter Song and Julie Paradise.

Sorry. Squibbing it. I'll be out on Friday night.

Besides, how would it be done?
You post a bunch of songe you like and I post a bunch of songs I like.
Then you'll like your songs more because you like them and I'll like my songs more beause I like them.
So you'll think my taste in music is better because you like your songs more than my songs and I'll think my taste in music is better because it is.

I am a huge fan of Shadow of the Season. Great song.

Just asking kindly for no J-bombs... Not much to ask.

Cheese and Rice!! I will do you a deal. You cut out the crass sexual innuendo BS and I will stop referring to your imaginary friend in the first person? Waddayasay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back