Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Was awesome and everything I expected it to be. Lots of beer too. Oktoberfest was OK. Add beer tents to any royal show in Australia and you'd probably have something similar.
Exciting news ....after the trade period, the Crows have been installed as early Flag favorites ......2029 that is :(

Exciting news ....after the trade period, the Crows have been installed as early Flag favorites ......2029 that is :(

That makes me sad. I'm going to do the head in the sand technique next year and hope the damage isn't too extreme. Billy Frampton is an OK pick up. Nfi about Nicks

Yeah the next Showdown is looking awesome - with the amount of talent lost in both camps, it may be a case of being decided by a penalty shoot out.

Magnificent.. one of my favourite foods. Chien Wah dimmies steamed, then dropped in piping hot oil for a few seconds. Separates the skin meat and crisps it up a treat.
Then dump a s**t load of chilli/soy sauce mix on them.

Then there is my Friday night fish and chips shop special. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce the KohPhi created....

View attachment 766798

Chip sim.

View attachment 766802
Holy Sh1t! 10 pages since I last checked.

I couldn't be bothered reading through all of them, and there'll probably be another two pages smashed out while I was reading, so I just decided to choose a completely random page and then a completely random post from that page and reply to that.

So guess what... this wasn't the post.

Turns out the 8th post (randomly selected) on that page was from Riviat saying something in your post was glorious. So your post was obvsiously a shitload better than his. Plus he said "holy monther of jeebus" and I have no idea who or what jeebus is so I would have just rambled on pointlessly in a reply to that. Kinda like I did with yours.

Hmmm... should have just quoted that one then. Would have saved me typing holy monther of jeebus and glorious twice.

I'd probably cop 2 weeks in Banhammer for that..

The Ode To Banhammer Prison

The Bomber stood and faced her Mod which always come to pass.
She hoped her harem pants weren't ripped, so as to show her ar**.

"Step forward now, Miss Bomber, how shall I hammer you?
Have you always turned the other cheek? Has your qooty been always true?"

The Bomber squared her shoulders and said, "No, mate, I guess I ain't, 'cause those of us who carry bombs can't always be a saint.

I've had to play most Sundays and at times my talk was tough,
and sometimes I gave shirt-fronts because this game is far can rough.

I've never shirked a contest though, at times I shook with fear,
and sometimes, Mod forgive me, I've winced and shed a tear.

I know I don't deserve a place among the felons here,
the gif was hardly naughty and... you made it disappear.

If there's a rack for me in here, it needn't be so grand,
I never expected or had too much, so if you don't, I'll understand."

There was silence all around the throne where Mods had often trod
as the Bomber waited quietly for the judgement from her Mod,

"Step forward now, Miss Bomber, you've borne club burdens well.
Walk carefully though on Ad-Sense streets, you've dodged your time in Hell."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with good reason beez

0180cebf96aecf55dfd22bb44ba5b2e4.jpg
80f6353de2314ee720eca6317335ead0.gif
1571330126739.png

Wow. :huh:

I think I just got champed.

eeuw4ZF.gif

Can I go now Callums_Guns ?

ZzdN9oF.gif

Yes you can if there's some type of management meeting with all the LG members across the teams today, can you let mine know i miss them.
Appreciate you dropping in, however please pass the message on...

Thank god there's the pre-season draft where un-listed players can get picked.
You have about 10 spots free....lol
Someone need's to take over Eddie's pocket
1571330799948.png

Nothing cooney does surprises me mate. You can set your watch to that man.
Friday
7am - Woooooooo
9:17am - Up and about
11:22am - Fire up
3pm - I do what i want, when i want
6:15pm - Up and about
8pm - We will win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back