Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we may have won but my stats were s**t, how the * am I supposed to win a Mt Buller BnF let alone a Mobbs??

Thanks for the week Bombres, it was intense as always

You know as a Crow supporter, I'm not sure I can take another season where we're vying for a top 4 position .....only to capitulate in the 2nd halves of games ......have we been on a Camp i'm not aware of ????

camp.gif

I have mixed emotions
1. I'm happy i scaled & filleted Yakker ....."In what became a bit of a clinic, WaynesWorld19 gave Yakker a lesson. - 53m from 1 to 54 "

2. I'm upset, my freakin teammate beez bets on the Demons in our competition .....I'm not sure how I'm supposed to win against "Insider Trading"

3. I'm elated that we had such an awesome team to banter with this week .....hats of to you Demons :)

4. I'm sad, that I have to thank Barrybran for posting a SIM that was decipherable

But most of all, I'm thrilled that this week showed what the SFA should be about ....large posting #'s get criticised, but posters IMO want to engage ....and we saw on both sides, posters that are normally not as engaged, really enjoy the week

This thread will keep posters coming back to the league

Kudos to
Callums_Guns .... moginie ... sausageroll .... Proper Gander .....and to a friend of the Bombers, who's always welcome philreich

source.gif

You realise it would take Antonio BlueVein a hell of a lot more time to type his posts than it would for me to read them, right? If my life is an empty existence with plenty of time, then what does that say about his life?

Anyway, if you'd actually bothered to read all of my post and not just the first line you'd have seen that I made it blatantly obvious I don't read all of his posts carefully.

But I can say your posting has really stood out in this thread. I've really taken notice and read each and every one of them very carefully. All five of them :)
You must thrive by the Spanish inquisition... Wouldn't want to fight you many have gone mad trying to make sense of ABV posts...

Well, aren't you just a little ray of *****ing sunshine.

I'm more like the golden shower kinda bloke … you know when your gagging and choking all at the same time? Peeps like you pay for that shnizzle.

I'm more like the golden shower kinda bloke … you know when your gagging and choking all at the same time? Peeps like you pay for that shnizzle.
People like me??

Wow! Broad brush generalisation.

Keep up the wild imagination.

People like me??

Wow! Broad brush generalisation.

Keep up the wild imagination.

Just keep with your av ... you know poos and wees n all …. just sayin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, time to log into the match thread to see how many goals I have kicked and how Good my performance was... ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back