Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Sweepstakes officially closed. I did say the rules were secret. As the only entrant I hereby declare myself the winner, and as punishment I get to post dad jokes and threaten to stab myself in the back next week.

Sorry everyone, I don’t care how disappointed you are.
Lucky Bears - I hope they know what they're in for...........

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I'm back in form with 8 FA last week... So you may want to wear your padding this weekend cadsky...

Also a face mask.

And bring any strong pain relief you can get your hands on (maybe ask a Roy if you're in short supply? I hear GCB85 has ample supply of Deep Heat and energy gels...)
You'd have to keep up with me first old man

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Penis.

That is all.

Correct sataris?

We are all disgusted by this

penis.gif

Roys and Ted up with the harshest of team sheet penalties, interchange players listed in incorrect order without stated as a change. Unfortunately it’s correct. philreich SarahSmiles

Should be some lols in the Courthouse thread though.
Unfortunately old age will do that to you.

Roys and Ted up with the harshest of team sheet penalties, interchange players listed in incorrect order without stated as a change. Unfortunately it’s correct. philreich SarahSmiles

Should be some lols in the Courthouse thread though.
Meh! I say we riot all the same.

So we scored 350 runs in 41 overs tonight. 1 ton, 2 50s and my incredible knock of 1NO

So we scored 350 runs in 41 overs tonight. 1 ton, 2 50s and my incredible knock of 1NO

I got 0* last week lol. Spent most the innings padded up.

I scored 61* once & lost my appendix on the Sunday.

My body couldn’t handle scoring so many runs
I like the story of the Irish all rounder, who allegedly once scored 53, an innings which included 52 singles :).

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Sweepstakes officially closed. I did say the rules were secret. As the only entrant I hereby declare myself the winner, and as punishment I get to post dad jokes and threaten to stab myself in the back next week.

Sorry everyone, I don’t care how disappointed you are.
Pool Roolz Schoolz Foolz

One of life mysteries I guess, the best answer I can think of is the people whom society has rejected and hence been forced to fully embrace nihilism as the government subsidises their entire lifestyle in perpetuity.

Aaah, I get it so you are saying the Swamprats comprise folk from the corporate sector inc rice and cotton water irrigators.

Back