Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 13 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

R13 Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

1571650693247.png

Ding: The Bears are in a free fall with someone sabotaging the team bus. Sources say it's an inside job.

Phil: The Swampies run came to an end. Imaging losing to the Bears.

Ding: Dr Phil your team has been kissed on the dick by the sim. I hope you get thrashed within in an inch of your lives. Speaking of an inch. That's the size of Far Kern's snag after playing WW. He's gone full lady boy.

Phil: Ding, your ex mob will be Testyd to even get a team sheet in. Easy win.

Ding: The Swampies you say. They do have the best players. Ant Bear, Cloud, Milky, Butler, Spookism, ShaunDuggan and MaxMinch are carrying the team though.

Phil: You're a deadset idiot. Nunez is our best player. He even won a Grammy.

Ding: The Bears are running out of players. All they have left is girl players. MWPP, xenxen, AuntyBlindEye, Art Vandelay_....

Phil: Hot hot hot! Who's your Magdaddy?

Ding: You're meant to tackle them not dry root them old timer.

Phil: Well that was something else.
Ding: What - you mean it was good?
Phil: No, it was something else.

1571650657081.png

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM​

Our march to the finals, premiership glory and a Hollywood blockbuster re-telling the fairytale story...

... Most likely doesn’t start here, but we’ll be sloshed in the bar by 2pm tomorrow at the latest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played each other just 6wks ago.
We led all day and you pipped us at the post.
Our turn this time.

source.gif

Alright you flogs.

How did my cat just get outside and say g’day, and then how was she inside? A quillion bucks says it’s totally impossible.
I’m serious. Everything is shut. She can’t possibly have been outside, and then, she can’t have been inside. Everything was shut.

I’m serious. Everything is shut. She can’t possibly have been outside, and then, she can’t have been inside. Everything was shut.
The door is shut, the other door is shut, ALL OF THE DOORS ARE SHUT.

I’m snake proof, but have a magical teleporting cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back