Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 13 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101100 01101100 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100

And in English????

R13 Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

View attachment 768627

Ding: The Bears are in a free fall with someone sabotaging the team bus. Sources say it's an inside job.

Phil: The Swampies run came to an end. Imaging losing to the Bears.

Ding: Dr Phil your team has been kissed on the dick by the sim. I hope you get thrashed within in an inch of your lives. Speaking of an inch. That's the size of Far Kern's snag after playing WW. He's gone full lady boy.

Phil: Ding, your ex mob will be Testyd to even get a team sheet in. Easy win.

Ding: The Swampies you say. They do have the best players. Ant Bear, Cloud, Milky, Butler, Spookism, ShaunDuggan and MaxMinch are carrying the team though.

Phil: You're a deadset idiot. Nunez is our best player. He even won a Grammy.

Ding: The Bears are running out of players. All they have left is girl players. MWPP, xenxen, AuntyBlindEye, Art Vandelay_....

Phil: Hot hot hot! Who's your Magdaddy?

Ding: You're meant to tackle them not dry root them old timer.

Phil: Well that was something else.
Ding: What - you mean it was good?
Phil: No, it was something else.

View attachment 768626

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM​
Nice microaggression in misgendering me. It's 2018. Get woke geez.

Didn't realise match thread was up, have I missed much? Have the filth come to play?

Who has the privilege of watching me play from the comfort of their arse, having just been knocked flat onto it this week?

Who has the privilege of watching me play from the comfort of their arse, having just been knocked flat onto it this week?

Far Kern can you answer that because I'm too lazy to find out?

Nice microaggression in misgendering me. It's 2018. Get woke geez.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Nunez - look at this upstart, who reckons he can intimidate a star studded premiership line up 🤣.

You're living in the past old man. It's time for the cubs to step up and take our rightful place as kings.
No son - I'm living in the present. It's 2nd v 11th, and your form is up and down like a bride's nightie. The smart money is on the Rats this week.

Dear Mr Matera92

How do you and xenxen reconcile your hunger for matters beefy with the commitment to Veganism shown by many of your team mates?

Regards
B52

1571837847834.png \\

We invented a burger that was literally impossible to create, that's how ******* great we are.

It's okay, we're conserving energy for another triumphant Rats finals campaign.

BTWoXq5.gif

You run away from the cops even better than he does
#suchislife

We're training buddies.

1571838971289.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back