Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing good happens after 2am
Not entirely true, this Sunday we still should be partying hard after our win and your 300th way into the wee hours.

I've hired the short people already, we should be able to do some tossing until dawn.

Not entirely true, this Sunday we still should be partying hard after our win and your 300th way into the wee hours.

I've hired the short people already, we should be able to do some tossing until dawn.
JackBero is a good sport. :thumbsu:

TJASTA I am concerned for Jac Kero, Ned-lam, Turbo and This is Anfield.

When you rescued them they were in a bad way.

Now they have had their rebellion they are in a worse state.

The following music clip is in two parts. Same song, same singer with a year separating the two versions.

The second version summarises how far the Gang of Four has fallen.

#CelebrateTJASTA

**News Flash**

I should not be repeating this, but I guess "Discression is not my passion".

I just got a confused message from Bonz. He seemed to suggest that the character of the singer commencing at 4.39 of the above clip was Dingster preparing for his selection decisions.

I don't believe it. Looks to me like Tigerturbulance chewing up the carpet.

For me, partying hard is having two scoops of sugar in my milo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**News Flash**

I should not be repeating this, but I guess "Discression is not my passion".

I just got a confused message from Bonz. He seemed to suggest that the character of the singer commencing at 4.39 of the above clip was Dingster preparing for his selection decisions.

I don't believe it. Looks to me like Tigerturbulance chewing up the carpet.

I don't think it is Dingster but I am certain that he takes a similar amount of care to his matchup selections.

I’ve been honing my ruck skills ready for the battle with U2tigers . Time for a changing of the guard.

You seem like a nice guy and all, but unfortunately I don't think your in the same universe as U2tigers

His bigger, stronger and lasts longer than you.... And this is before we start talking about on field stuff 😥

You seem like a nice guy and all, but unfortunately I don't think your in the same universe as U2tigers

His bigger, stronger and lasts longer than you.... And this is before we start talking about on field stuff 😥
We’ll find out who’s a better ruck soon enough. One of us will be the victor and the other ones U2tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back