Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

And here we are back to normal

#saveTJASTA

* TJASTA

He actually asked in our team chat if we should ask some of our sacked Furies to come back!!! I spent too much blood sweat and s**t to allow those flogs back in because he has no ******* clue!!!!!

When did the lolwonders become the Roys?

Don't forget the royals and the hawks

What's with SFA clubs all turning into retirement villages for the dead?

Except the warriors, they are a retirement village for perverts #Respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wtf is going on?
We are trying to distract Ned and TT for the week, in an effort to allow you to get back on top of things... it seems to be working.

Even the Ex Furies you are interested in getting back are popping into the thread to show you their support.

You can thank the Wonders later.... I am sure a time will come where the Furies captain support can be counted upon.

#saveTJASTA

Last edited:
0Y8E2y.gif
Wow, you really stretched yourself for material here old timer.

Furies are cooked.

#saveTJASTA

wtf is going on?

You are dead man walking

U2tigers has nothing left other than copy pasta s**t he gets from the hawks

Tarkyn_24 is still on his eternal quest for relevance and for people to give a flying * about him

JackNah_8 is liking posts here because she has accepted that noone gives a flying * about her

JackBero is our temp leader, but he's done jack s**t so far. I'm impressed

ChappyUK did a shart, but he thinks noone noticed

Seriously, I'd rather root Michaela Cash than let anyone of those spanners back in the club
Because you running the club is going to save it......* me you lot are a joke. I didn't actually mean it to start with, but it's real.

#saveTJASTA

You are dead man walking

U2tigers has nothing left other than copy pasta s**t he gets from the hawks

Tarkyn_24 is still on his eternal quest for relevance and for people to give a flying fu** about him

JackNah_8 is liking posts here because she has accepted that noone gives a flying fu** about her

JackBero is our temp leader, but he's done jack s**t so far. I'm impressed

ChappyUK did a shart, but he thinks noone noticed
did you know that i cannot die? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back