Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 16 - Gold City Royals vs. West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
4. Title.png

500 years ago, Mobbs was banished to the Earth realm. With the aid of a SIM, he was to unbalance BigFooty and doom the servers to a chaotic existence.

The SIM’s new plan is to lure its enemies to compete in the land of Sweet, where they will meet certain virtual death.

Come and join us as we see which team of fighters best executes its divine right and emerges victorious (to stave off death for another week).

In this stadium, we see a battle for the ages between…

4. Battle2.png

The Royals withstood the savage Bombers spam blitz in Round 15 and emerged victorious. The win has given them the advantage in their race for a finals berth, but they will know that complacency is a silent killer.

The Wonders battled both the risk of Yellow Fever and the Dragons in Johannesburg, eventually running out comfortable winners. It’s possible these two teams will be playing each other in the finals, so how much will the Wonders be giving away to their foes?

FIGHTERS TO WATCH [and special move]:

McEvoy [Alpaca Assault: Back, Back, Forward, Forward, High Kick] – the Royals talisman was in a patch of hot form last week against the Bombers – can she once again harness the brutal power of the alpaca against The Wonders?

brahj [Slothscandal: Hold Block, and press Down, Down, Up, Up, High Punch] – can this enigmatic, smooth talking Royal continue to bring the scandal and upset his opposition?

U2tigers [Bono Blitz: Hold Block, press Up, Up, Up, and then press High Punch] – can this self-anointed King Of Rucks keep up his form? Or will the SIM once again strike a savage blow to his nether regions?

Bloodied52 [Dostoevsky Drama: Turn invisible, then press Forward, Forward, Down, High Kick] – this smooth-tongued cad has well and truly forged his own place in the SFA this season. Will his literary influences make him a Razumíkhin or a Raskolnikov?

Who will reign supreme? Who will meet their fate?

4. Royals vs. Wonders.png

Whatever happens, remember to FINISH HIM! (and to submit your team sheets before midnight AEDT Thursday).

FINISH-HIM.gif

Last edited:

So GreyCrow I have a favour to ask of you, not that you will have much say in the matter anyway.

But I am trying to win my own award this season, so can you kindly continue your s**t form and not turn up this week in the Ruck, so I can get the score I need to win 'The Edge'

Thank you in advance.

I just spent a week posting against the bombers. I'm not sure I can switch to the proper posting etiquette of the wonders so quickly
There's no GIF so you're off to a good start.

There's no GIF so you're off to a good start.
Well now I'm ****ed since it was a gif thread I started that got me invited to the SFA in the first place.

The Filth Wizard help me out here. What do I do? I'm so confused!

Well now I'm f’ed since it was a gif thread I started that got me invited to the SFA in the first place.

He is one of Quivorir's bots. You'll be waiting a while for a response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52 we've got a live one. Reel him in.

Oh dear I am familiar with the work of the young Cadsterama... but more on that later.

First off I have to say manangatang has delivered an outstanding OP. Kudos.

As for young Cadsky, the work you will see this week will speak, mumble, slur and burble for itself.

On another note I am happy we are meeting the Royals this week. Both clubs have heaps on the line.

Playing the Royals also means again renewing chatter with The Filth Wizard. I understand he has been looking for me elsewhere.

Well now I'm f’ed since it was a gif thread I started that got me invited to the SFA in the first place.

You do you mate.

I'm just getting used to the new avatar.

As for young Cadsky, the work you will see this week will speak, mumble, slur and burble for itself.
Perhaps your mob could lay off the grog for a week. That way I may be able to comprehend your incoherent mumbling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back