Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 3: Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Phwoahh, imagine what we could do if our plane didn't break down! Test Tickle you're on notice.

Thanks for the week wazzeez, some steady fun. Enjoy your cushy ride to finals. ;)

Also BEEG you are rubbish.
Thats Mr Recruit of the Year to you

Phwoahh, imagine what we could do if our plane didn't break down! Test Tickle you're on notice.

Thanks for the week wazzeez, some steady fun. Enjoy your cushy ride to finals. ;)

Also BEEG you are rubbish.

Love making you my bitch

Epic battle with AuntyBlindEye, only just pipped you in the end but I'm cooked, nothing left in the tank. Looking forward to the post match beers...

* While not all all one-way, Dinsdale had the better of AuntyBlindEye. - 95m from 4 to 99.,

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Love making you my bitch
Have a swell time in Vegas - tell ‘em Joshy sent ya! You’ll either get the time or your life, a rolling pin up yer jacksie, or both.

Have a swell time in Vegas - tell ‘em Joshy sent ya! You’ll either get the time or your life, a rolling pin up yer jacksie, or both.
Some people may say a rolling pin up the jacksie is the time of their life! NTTAWWT

giphy.gif

Too *en good Wazzas. Looks like we win the first #FranchiseWars for S28. :thumbsu:

Commiserations to my wingman JoshWoodenSpoon and co, cheers for a sweet week and good luck for the rest of the season, looking forward to the return leg in Rd 14. You'll have to give us a tour of the facilities. ;)

#thestreak starts here Wazzas. Pumped for the recruits, big dog BEEG and the rooks Dinsdale, Bleeeeeeeeep & Square Peg in notching your first win with the club, enjoy the whore tree tonight fellas, you've earned it :D

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Too fu**en good Wazzas. Looks like we win the first #FranchiseWars for S28. :thumbsu:

Commiserations to my wingman JoshWoodenSpoon and co, cheers for a sweet week and good luck for the rest of the season, looking forward to the return leg in Rd 14. You'll have to give us a tour of the facilities. ;)

#thestreak starts here Wazzas. Pumped for the recruits, big dog BEEG and the rooks Dinsdale, Bleeeeeeeeep & Square Peg in notching your first win with the club, enjoy the whore tree tonight fellas, you've earned it :D

Image result for steve buscemi gifs 420 × 233

Back