Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I was in a confused state last night ....thought I postd this in the correct thread ...alas not

A recent relevation, by way of an old intrview, has just brought into question the S19 Dragons Flag

boncer34 sat down with his good mate, Ljp86, to discuss how they successfully partnered to take home the season 19 premiership for the Dragons.

AceAndy ...can you deduct one premiership from your history please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what lads, if I was an alcoholic beverage I would be feeling particular endangered today

If you were an English batsmen, you’d be back in the pavilion by now.....

Greetings from Portland, Oregon !!

JackNah_8 - no sightings of tennis courts here yet, but I did find the Lawn Tennis club of Vancouver while I was there...

Wrong side of the country there. Good on yah for being a person who can travel.

I tell you what lads, if I was an alcoholic beverage I would be feeling particular endangered today
If you were a Carlton player you'd want to be back in the showers by now.

Having a great time watching the Blues get towelled up by Geelong. Great way to end the season - NOT
You've got a good coach in Teague! It's difficult for anyone to travel away to Geelong, especially in the last round with nothing to play for.

I'm optimistic for the futures of both North and Carlton with new head coaches.

You've got a good coach in Teague! It's difficult for anyone to travel away to Geelong, especially in the last round with nothing to play for.

I'm optimistic for the futures of both North and Carlton with new head coaches.
If we can get our best 20 on the ground I think we will be significantly better, unfortunately we havent been able to get close to that the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back