Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sup peeps.

I'm not holding my breath for this to be a good week either on or off the field.
However, stranger things have happened.

Sup peeps.

I'm not holding my breath for this to be a good week either on or off the field.
YOu should have more faith in your team mates then that. The Hawks aren't that bad in match threads.

Sup peeps.

Prepare to be surprised and delighted old chap. Refreshing times at down at the Colosseum. Should be a good week.

You'd better watch out Hawks.

Good judges have my banter levels this season at about eleventy and rising.

Loving it!!

Lol you say this s**t every season, then by the end of it, you’re no where to be seen. Ty Vickery had a better tank than you do, it’s pathetic.

What's the go with the Stadium name? Has it changed recently?

You can’t read either?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take basic and bad over a s**tty Wonders circlejerk anyday.

Why are you guys so hung up about the error anyway? Wojcinski would have just spudded it up anyway, I did you a favour!
Don't tell any of my team mates, but I didn't want a re-sim, did you see my DT score?

What's the go with the Stadium name? Has it changed recently?
Yep. I think I was the one that suggested it ages ago in our team PM, I didn't think it would actually come to fruition!

And if you don't know what an eyrie is....

giphy.gif

YOu should have more faith in your team mates then that. The Hawks aren't that bad in match threads.
As a fan of U2, you are the best to judge 'just above mediocre.'
Prepare to be surprised and delighted old chap. Refreshing times at down at the Colosseum. Should be a good week.
Only if I start day drinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back