Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

No, not at all. I think it's actually close. You've had cavalry with you, but I think you've been a bit reactionary/on the back foot. Fun to watch.

Also, I do like your selective quoting there in your signature. COmpletely misrepresenting what I was saying, how about you put the full quote you coward?

Also, I do like your selective quoting there in your signature. COmpletely misrepresenting what I was saying, how about you put the full quote you coward?
*, I literally told you when I did it. I said "thanks for the new sig".

The whole of the SFA is about misrepresentation, build a bridge.

fu**, I literally told you when I did it. I said "thanks for the new sig".

The whole of the SFA is about misrepresentation, build a bridge.

I don't remember this. Is this another one of your lies?

Honestly, I don't really read half your posts, so maybe you did.

I don't remember this. Is this another one of your lies?

Honestly, I don't really read half your posts, so maybe you did.
* you are a dopey campaigner!!

In the PM with me that YOU started, titled "Media" just this week. Monday, 9pm. "Do you like my new sig".

* me, you're beyond hope!!

fu** you are a dopey campaigner!!

In the PM with me that YOU started, titled "Media" just this week. Monday, 9pm. "Do you like my new sig".

fu** me, you're beyond hope!!

What about I don't really take notice of your dribble do you not understand? Do I need to supply a bib next time I am around you?

Swap NaturalDisaster and go you pups. U2tigers is looking for an actual challenge.

Too late, can't back out now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wanted a challenge he'd choose the best ruckman in Sweet FA history.

Bono, sorry your boss is making you welch on a bet.
Hawks have gone soft. Never would have happened when The Half Back was there.

Mate, you think Wonders are a good posting side.

I would say you're the poster boy for delusional, but thats your team mate NickCC now known as Wojcinski
If I'm a s**t truck and can clearly outpost Wojcinski in my sleep, what does that make him?
I think I induced actual physical tears from you earlier, prompting you to blow up the ESH PM to beg for help. I'm not a great poster, far from it, but I'm a damn fine detective, sergeant. Damn fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back