Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I induced actual physical tears from you earlier, prompting you to blow up the ESH PM to beg for help. I'm not a great poster, far from it, but I'm a damn fine detective, sergeant. Damn fine.

Nah,

I just loled as you deflects, back-pedalled, melted and completely and utterly embarrassed yourself today :)

I think the fact your team mates didn’t come to your defense says a lot.

Nah,

I just loled as you deflects, back-pedalled, melted and completely and utterly embarrassed yourself today :)

That's because I didn't need defending, sweaty.

Nah,

You're literally by yourself in here while your team has given up on defending you anymore while you melt quicker than a Paddle Pop at the Boxing Day Test.

Looking forward to this game! It's about time that the Wonders have actually faced a team we can actually be motivated about playing against.

Can't wait to actually play where I am named on the teamsheet this week! (Hopefully Dingster toughens up and names me at full forward).

Last edited:
Actually speaking of being named in my actual position, so far in the SFA I have played a grand total of 6 games, yet have had two potential rule changes raised because of me.

1. Forced the league to consider changing EFA eligibility due to my greatness.
2. Me being named out of position looks like it is going to change the rules in regards to re-sim.

Can anyone at the East Side Hawks lay claim to this type of greatness? I eagerly await your replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weak move from a weak club Hawks. All talk. We accept your challenge and then you go and pussy out at first opportunity when we propose our challenge back at you.

Weak dogs too scared to face the embarrassment from another ND melt obviously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back