Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

There is when you catch an STD.

Told you the end of season trip to Phuket was a bad idea CakeEater
Cake tells the family he's going to Phuket to 'sight see' but he always comes back with a burning crutch and a few stories

Cake tells the family he's going to Phuket to 'sight see' but he always comes back with a burning crutch and a few stories

If you don't come back with a minimum of that, you aren't doing Phuket right.

Hello Bears

This week you get to s**t on the throne instead of the woods

Hello MWPP good to hear your silky smooth tones on the podcast

I know the Jesus enjoyed it
Pretty strange trash talk, suggesting we are going to s**t all over to your stuff. You're not wrong, just seems weird to invite it like that. You don't have to resign yourself to defeat just because you play for the Royals. Aim for the sky mate, you'll make it to a proper team one day.

If your banter game is anything to go by this qooty game will be a breeze.
To be fair, a lot of us are still fairly munted from the round 2 footy trip and figured since we were only playing you blokes we didn't really need to turn up, while old mate Testy, back from his trip up to Mount Olympus to punch on with Zeus, was feeling pretty fresh, so took on banter duty like a legend does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty strange trash talk, suggesting we are going to s**t all over to your stuff. You're not wrong, just seems weird to invite it like that. You don't have to resign yourself to defeat just because you play for the Royals. Aim for the sky mate, you'll make it to a proper team one day.

He's German.

kelpie_X, Yatmax, I was hoping you wouldn't have to see this but I suppose we must all learn sometime.
This is a match thread with the Gold City Royals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back