Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 7 - Fighting Furies vs. Gumbies FFC @ Punt Road Oval | Heritage Round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster

Jul 16, 2015
Earth somewhere
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Because the current Furies resemble what they were like when you were running things
Nah, the Furies were actually decent when I was running things. They’ve since fell off a cliff.

I was captain in your rookie season, sounds like you just heard others say it so you repeated it to make yourself look cool, you ******* parrot.

Barrybran

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Nah, the Furies were actually decent when I was running things. They’ve since fell off a cliff.

I was captain in your rookie season, sounds like you just heard others say it so you repeated it to make yourself look cool, you ******* parrot.
I was there for two matches. My first one was one of my favourite threads since I've been here. The second one was s**t. Basically TJ and Ned parroting stats all week and barely any involvement from the others. You'd had your exodus by that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster

Jul 16, 2015
Earth somewhere
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
I was there for two matches. My first one was one of my favourite threads since I've been here. The second one was s**t. Basically TJ and Ned parroting stats all week and barely any involvement from the others. You'd had your exodus by that point.
Funny how you still don’t see why they were doing this. Btw I was all for stats week :)

TJASTA

Tsar of the Furies
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies, Dolphins

Edmund hunt

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club