Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 7 - Fighting Furies vs. Gumbies FFC @ Punt Road Oval | Heritage Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the current Furies resemble what they were like when you were running things

Nah, the Furies were actually decent when I was running things. They’ve since fell off a cliff.

I was captain in your rookie season, sounds like you just heard others say it so you repeated it to make yourself look cool, you ******* parrot.

Nah, the Furies were actually decent when I was running things. They’ve since fell off a cliff.

I was captain in your rookie season, sounds like you just heard others say it so you repeated it to make yourself look cool, you ******* parrot.
I was there for two matches. My first one was one of my favourite threads since I've been here. The second one was s**t. Basically TJ and Ned parroting stats all week and barely any involvement from the others. You'd had your exodus by that point.

I was there for two matches. My first one was one of my favourite threads since I've been here. The second one was s**t. Basically TJ and Ned parroting stats all week and barely any involvement from the others. You'd had your exodus by that point.

Funny how you still don’t see why they were doing this. Btw I was all for stats week :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you’re doing alright as a team when Wonky Tiger is playing The Half Back flank.
Never ever has there been a less accountable defender than myself. I just push up into the midfield and my opponent usually looks on in pure amazement.

As a dedicated Furie I will feign enthusiasm for a Gumbies matchthread...

Hey Gumbies, how's it hangin'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back