C: Tandy - Callums_Guns - SparkleNarkle
HF: JoshWoodenSpoon - Mobbs - TJASTA
FF: Dingster - Cadaver - Manangatang
R: AceAndy - Yakker - McEvoy
INT: Sab22 - Tony Lynn 15
DemonJim isn't going to know what to do without a square around him :p

GEELONG BOARD'S RULES (Must Follow):

MATCH THREAD:
Geelong supporters not really taking to the Tour unlike all other board have in the past which is disappointing. Let's try and encourage them to get involved for a bit of fun!

catempire winty dazbroncos David the Cat

MATCH THREAD:
Geelong supporters not really taking to the Tour unlike all other board have in the past which is disappointing. Let's try and encourage them to get involved for a bit of fun!

The Swans board seem keen. Perhaps those interested from the Geelong board could be added to the Swans game?

What other boards are you going to target? It'd be good to get some more GWS/GC fans around the place.

The Swans board seem keen. Perhaps those interested from the Geelong board could be added to the Swans game?

What other boards are you going to target? It'd be good to get some more GWS/GC fans around the place.
Waiting to hear back on the third board...

OUR FIRST TEAM
FB
: Tigerturbulence - rfctiger74 - The Jesus
HB: Loonerty - Barrybran - DemonJim
C: Tandy - Callums_Guns - SparkleNarkle
HF: JoshWoodenSpoon - Mobbs - TJASTA
FF: Dingster - Cadaver - Manangatang
R: AceAndy - Yakker - McEvoy
INT: Sab22 - Tony Lynn 15

Thats a gun team ;)

Look at the giraffe manangatang in the pocket ? Shooting some hoops yesterday after our training run :p

Both Dee's, Wonders Captains in the Pocket who will kick the most

Yes but who will be the best fwd pocket out of Thor and the Giraffe. (Captain vs Captain)
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MATCH THREAD:

You already have the s**t talkers on our board involved and even some of them aren’t interested.

I didn’t expect you’d get much traction from the general postership but that’s not my place to say or influence.
You have your platform but we can’t make them do something they have no interest in.
To those it appeals to will jump in I’m sure.

I’ve been invited to SFA stuff plenty and politely declined every time. . Just not my thing. Sorry.

Go Catters

You already have the s**t talkers on our board involved and even some of them aren’t interested.

I didn’t expect you’d get much traction from the general postership but that’s not my place to say or influence.
You have your platform but we can’t make them do something they have no interest in.

I’ve been invited to SFA stuff plenty and politely declined every time. . Just not my thing. Sorry.

Go Catters

It’s hard to think our current approach will be successful given what has been posted so far....

Go Catters
Just keeping you informed and that we've sent the players the board's rules.

Swans fans are embracing the idea :thumbsu:
They've been brilliant!

MATCH THREAD:

I'd be willing to pull the boots on again.....if I could remember where I put them....

MATCH THREAD:

Tough crowd!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back