Official Team Thread Season 29 - Furies Secret B&F 18 June 7PM - No Dumbarses Allowed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great, now I have a woody. Thanks.

A woody

ueOrMT27lt56nHlASkm-pK9ooOEyxVoHMMtsPV6w7KNzKsG1tnSmKeXT5699zD270_R8BD3WUKUGKB7_hU-4FcbU3vu-CN5PKckTKWNTk3Y=w435-h246

Haven't heard that one since I was at school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ned_Flanders Bastyy biaseddustyfan Carson Dial ChappyUK Edmund hunt fightingfury_88 Grockadoc Hate JackBero JerryRapidRiser Michaels MightyHawks86 Nuffers PieLebo87 Piggy Smalls rfctigerarmy Shadow Man Stevi_Tigers Strebi3 The Half Back TheMidRunner This Is Anfield Tigerturbulance TJASTA Wacky Tiger

Not the way we wanted to start the season off, but the Demons have always been a side we struggle to match up against. On the positive our score conversion was good at 10 qual 4 points.

Glad to see all the rookies matching or bettering their direct opposition.

We have the Bombers next week, so get ready as they like to party and post hard and fast.

We had 12 players not post a single time in the match thread, we need to improve on this. I don't expect everyone to post up a storm, but over the 6 days the match thread is up at least post a couple of times in it, even if its just to tell the oppo to * off or say hi to a furies team mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the ideal start to S29 against the Demons, but a few things to really like.

Bastyy take a bow, goaled in your first ever Qooty game, that will stay with you forever mate. How many will you kick this week?

Piggy Smalls great game for a rookie and you showed a lot of promise bantering with the Demons, but you’ll need to be prepared for the spamfest that will be coming our way this week when we play the Bombers.

TJASTA who would have ever thought that you would bag 4 goals at CHF to be our leading goal kicker? You are the Qooty version of Tom Lynch dude. (apart from being much shorter and far less talented).

Most would be happy kicking 3 goals but not the The Half Back . After vowing to kick more goals than the entire Demons side he fell short….very short, however he’s sworn to take it out on the Bombers defensive flog line this week.

JerryRapidRiser has all the attributes needed to fit in as a Fury, a fiery temper that makes Ned_Flanders look like a sook, fearless attack on the Qootball and an all round flog. Perfect fit.

biaseddustyfan produced a solid game, but looking forward to seeing you step it up this week.

Let's make sure we control the Qooty and the banter and give the Bombers a game to remember.

Not the ideal start to S29 against the Demons, but a few things to really like.

Bastyy take a bow, goaled in your first ever Qooty game, that will stay with you forever mate. How many will you kick this week?

Piggy Smalls great game for a rookie and you showed a lot of promise bantering with the Demons, but you’ll need to be prepared for the spamfest that will be coming our way this week when we play the Bombers.

TJASTA who would have ever thought that you would bag 4 goals at CHF to be our leading goal kicker? You are the Qooty version of Tom Lynch dude. (apart from being much shorter and far less talented).

Most would be happy kicking 3 goals but not the The Half Back . After vowing to kick more goals than the entire Demons side he fell short….very short, however he’s sworn to take it out on the Bombers defensive flog line this week.

JerryRapidRiser has all the attributes needed to fit in as a Fury, a fiery temper that makes Ned_Flanders look like a sook, fearless attack on the Qootball and an all round flog. Perfect fit.

biaseddustyfan produced a solid game, but looking forward to seeing you step it up this week.

Let's make sure we control the Qooty and the banter and give the Bombers a game to remember.
at least 3 this week, if i get less than that sack me

good to see you up and about Shadow Man, we particularly need your talents against the Bombers

I will be promoting you off the bench and starting you on the ground this week
those try-hard w***ers, I knew a bloke who played for them once upon a time;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back