Official Team Thread Season 29 - Furies Secret B&F 18 June 7PM - No Dumbarses Allowed!!

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Hello guvner (read in pommy accent), Turbo here reporting on my first player signing on my trip in London.

ChappyUK likes a pint and after a few at The Raven has signed to be a Furie for life, although l dont think he will remember this as he left his hat behind and a trail of geelong salty tears.

Welcome ChappyUK as the first qooty player to be locked into a life of servitude to the Furies, now go clean the crappers as their backed up with all the bomber s**t in this thread.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Hello guvner (read in pommy accent), Turbo here reporting on my first player signing on my trip in London.

ChappyUK likes a pint and after a few at The Raven has signed to be a Furie for life, although l dont think he will remember this as he left his hat behind and a trail of geelong salty tears.

Welcome ChappyUK as the first qooty player to be locked into a life of servitude to the Furies, now go clean the crappers as their backed up with all the bomber s**t in this thread.
Smells like roses tho

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies

how did you get out of the state with your ankle bracelet?

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I cut my leg off and left it behind,

working out great as the airports wheel me around and give me priority boarding
Don't lie mate. They'd need 10 blokes to push you around, you wouldn't fit through the plane door and you'd have to pay for the entire row of seats.

Last edited:

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

Is it still binding if I don't remember anything?

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Fighting Furies Final.jpg

Dude, the furies are not an insignificant crybaby bunch of *wads who get their panties in a bunch if our team thread isn't on the front page.

Unlike some here, we don't have to post just to remind people we exist. We are the Furies, you *ers can't ignore us if you tried

Now * off Raggedy Anne, your own club needs you to remind them how much they matter

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Dude, the furies are not an insignificant crybaby bunch of fu**wads who get their panties in a bunch if our team thread isn't on the front page.

Unlike some here, we don't have to post just to remind people we exist. We are the Furies, you f***ers can't ignore us if you tried

Now fu** off Raggedy Anne, your own club needs you to remind them how much they matter

Lol. You seem pretty pissy.

If you blokes ever forget to post and fall off the front page cliff again, your mate Santoz is here to save your group, whether you recognise you need saving or not :thumbsu:

Lol. You seem pretty pissy.

If you blokes ever forget to post and fall off the front page cliff again, your mate Santoz is here to save your group, whether you recognise you need saving or not :thumbsu:

lol, you are aware its off season dweeb, furies have lives ffs. not everyone is a masturbating loser who lives with their mum - except Wacky Tiger

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Well done on the Tittybong Cup TJASTA.

Glad we didnt win a game, those pre season comps are an albatross around the neck of the winner. Bodes well for us in S29 and the real comp when we put in an effort.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Would any Furies like to play Superqoach this season? I’m running it over here...

Would any Furies like to play Superqoach this season? I’m running it over here...

Yes please.

Back