Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
banner.jpg

1 BB v CIW v3.jpg
BAGHDAD BOMBERS & CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS TRADE BARBS AHEAD OF SFA MEGA-FIGHT

Baghdad Bombers and Coney Island Warriors will be facing off on Sunday, in a fight that fans are really looking forward to.

This mega-fight has picked up pace and got fans speculating on who will win in what is expected to be a high scoring s**t fight.

“@WaynesWorld19 is a joke of a captain and his team reflects this, we will be knocking them on their arse before the end on the 2nd quarter” stated TheInjuryFactory on Qoxsports. “The Bombers do a lot of talking and players like Antonio BlueVein, CALL ME SNAKE and cadsky are some of the best smack talkers in the fight game, but I don’t think they have got the skill to out muscle us on the score board. We’ve got heavy hitters in zackah, BEEG and pantsredacted who can match the bombers barrage, so it’d be an interesting fight. The Warriors are ready.

As for WaynesWorld19, he’s just tired of hearing the Warriors speak. “The Bombers are the draw card in this fight, we are the SFA big pay-per-view stars. I can’t take the Warriors seriously now they have recruited NaturalDisaster. They will be out weighted and out classed by us. Since Wooshette stood down as leader they have lost their balls, this will be a blood bath.”

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Bombers LWLWW

Warriors LLLLLL

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
1 Bom v Warr.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 849390
BAGHDAD BOMBERS & CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS TRADE BARBS AHEAD OF SFA MEGA-FIGHT

Baghdad Bombers and Coney Island Warriors will be facing off on Sunday, in a fight that fans are really looking forward to.

This mega-fight has picked up pace and got fans speculating on who will win in what is expected to be a high scoring s**t fight.

“@WaynesWorld19 is a joke of a captain and his team reflects this, we will be knocking them on their arse before the end on the 2nd quarter” stated TheInjuryFactory on Qoxsports. “The Bombers do a lot of talking and players like Antonio BlueVein, CALL ME SNAKE and cadsky are some of the best smack talkers in the fight game, but I don’t think they have got the skill to out muscle us on the score board. We’ve got heavy hitters in zackah, BEEG and @pantskyle who can match the bombers barrage, so it’d be an interesting fight. The Warriors are ready.

As for WaynesWorld19, he’s just tired of hearing the Warriors speak. “The Bombers are the draw card in this fight, we are the SFA big pay-per-view stars. I can’t take the Warriors seriously now they have recruited NaturalDisaster. They will be out weighted and out classed by us. Since Wooshette stood down as leader they have lost their balls, this will be a blood bath.”

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Bombers LWLWW

Warriors LLLLLL

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
View attachment 849388
21 handballs last game. Diesel Williams could only dream of that many in a match.

fu** you Tigerturbulance

First you hand out masks to everyone in the SFA except me (I had to get my poor captain to issue me one). Then you force us into an early match thread with the Bombers. I played them only 5 Rounds ago man.

Thought we were mates. :(
You had insufficient funds.

Thanks for the OP Tigerturbulance .....understand you're trying to build the antagonism between the teams .....these cheap pranks are not our go .....after all did you ever see The Globetrotters denigrate the Washington Generals in public ?

Of course not .....part of being a Champion Team is showing humility & respect for the weaker opponent

yQQekaw.jpg

Which one is my opponent?

Thanks for the OP Tigerturbulance .....understand you're trying to build the antagonism between the teams .....these cheap pranks are not our go .....after all did you ever see The Globetrotters denigrate the Washington Generals in public ?

Of course not .....part of being a Champion Team is showing humility & respect for the weaker opponent

He is wearing my boxer shorts. Thief!!!

fu** you Tigerturbulance

First you hand out masks to everyone in the SFA except me (I had to get my poor captain to issue me one). Then you force us into an early match thread with the Bombers. I played them only 5 Rounds ago man.

Thought we were mates. :(
You don't have mates

Try hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back