Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like a match thread against the Gumbies.
They're actually much better this season: they have recruited well. We had the second biggest match thread of the round with them last week.

You know Bombers would pop in. We wouldn't be alone for too long. 🤭
If you tag Wayne in any thread, he'll appear within 5 minutes, and post at least ten times.

Warning: you have just posted an out of context gif. We spoke about this earlier.
philreich please put a stop to this from your rookie.

The context is: I came in, read the posts, and told people that I am paying attention to this thread. I am literally JUST CHECKING it.

The context is: I came in, read the posts, and told people that I am paying attention to this thread. I am literally JUST CHECKING it.

I was wrong when I said you correctly chose the Rats in the sign up thread. You are clearly a Bomber at heart. philreich please arrange a trade in the off-season

View attachment 849923

Currently trying to finish this (photo taken after a bit had been eaten, was filled to the top) cause my mate bet me $20 that I couldn't. Ngl I'm not sure if my stomach is that big but $20 is $20
I see:
  • Pasta
  • Pasta Sauce
And I think that purple thing is an onion. What else is in it?
Ingredient breakdown
1kg Penne pasta
800g diced tinned tomato
1 large onion
1 large capsicum
3 chillis
1 spoon of smoked paprika
400g of black beans
You'll nail that 💪

I don't think I'd get past one spoonful though. I'm not a fan of pasta. Unless it's plain. At school camp last year I had a plate of just pasta shells which didn't actually taste too bad. The homecooked fish and chips from the night before and the chicken wraps for lunch that day were pretty good as well

Who gives a * you idiots, this isn’t a a cooking class.
You s**t banter worse than s**t banterers from Shitbanterville.

To sum up my post, wake up to yourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a fu** you idiots, this isn’t a a cooking class.
Ah, my bad. Wrong thread thought this was the Dragons and Swamprats cooking extravaganza

I find this hard to believe. So you are saying the Rats have 3 vegans in the team ?? Name and shame them.
Work it out I'm one of them and there are 2 others

Work it out I'm one of them and there are 2 others
Hint: Sure as **** not me.

But I have other problems....

images

Who gives a fu** you idiots, this isn’t a a cooking class.
You s**t banter worse than s**t banterers from Shitbanterville.

To sum up my post, wake up to yourselves.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back