Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

philreich buddy, you need to get your team back on the straight and narrow: you wouldn't want to have them getting caught out in a pre-game urine test! We can't have any Willie Riolis here in SFA!

philreich buddy, you need to get your team back on the straight and narrow: you wouldn't want to have them getting caught out in a pre-game urine test! We can't have any Willie Riolis here in SFA!
On the contrary - I have complete faith in my team. As long as they turn up inebriated on game day (anyone who is sober will suffer the consequences), I'm fairly flexible.

On the contrary - I have complete faith in my team. As long as they turn up inebriated on game day (anyone who is sober will suffer the consequences), I'm fairly flexible.

We've also prepared for in case anyone turns up sober.

a-star-is-burns23.png

It's a shame that Cold Sober is suspended: he'd school you amateurs on the "Drink & Qooty" method.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's happening tonight for everyone? Enjoying isolation on a Tuesday evening? Stocked up on puzzles?
Been researching the new Animal Crossing game. Thinking of buying it , need something to do during lockdown.

Been researching the new Animal Crossing game. Thinking of buying it , need something to do during lockdown.
New AFL evo game comes out Friday. Fifa and cricket 19 are also pretty fun. But apparently Animal Crossing is great

My wife has been playing it non-stop for the last 10 days. I haven't had a chance to use the Switch myself because of it. On the plus side, I feel like I know everything there is to know about early-game Animal Crossing just from watching it. The ultimate time sink.

New AFL evo game comes out Friday. Fifa and cricket 19 are also pretty fun. But apparently Animal Crossing is great
The new AFL game looks like trash. Have you seen the latest trailer? On the plus side, this one will be on the Switch, so you can play it on the dunny.

In other news, CBA actually posted some interesting data for once:
1b7ef6da75b7c819056c6e84324e62fd.jpeg.jpg bcf1c5c675cfddf2266c06c2be83b04f.jpeg.jpg

What this shows is that Australians have finally got their priorities right. After going stupid hoarding mince and toilet paper, they've realised that they should instead be just buying a shitload of booze and then getting pissed to pass the time. It has also coincided with pubs shutting (service), so we've had to stock up at the bottle-o (goods) instead.

This is a net gain for me, because not only have I already jumped on the beer bandwagon, but my grandmother can finally get some cheap mince from Coles to feed the magpies on her front lawn each morning. They've been conditioned to expect it for years now, so I reckon they would have literally killed her if she'd stopped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back