Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I've learned my lesson with regards to putting saddles on women.

Best challenge is to ride your woman and then whisper in her ear "you're even better than your sister" and see how long you can hold on.

I've learned my lesson with regards to putting saddles on women.
Very Christian Gray of you.
This behaviour seems to be alluring if you are a multi millionaire. Kind of criminal if you live in a caravan.

It doesn't take long to spot a line that gets used at every opening, at every bar, on every girl getting used on you.

Shame on whomever fell for this that lead you to think it was acceptable, lift your game.
I mean if you're getting called a rabble in every match thread there may be a reason for that, just quietly.

I’d heard the Gumbies were a rabble but even this s**t fight has surprised me
We are the greatest kind of rabble going around.

Mitch Marsh may be the greatest Australian all-rounder of all time, but it is irrelevant, his lack of skills in the Sweet FA is all that matters and despite their desperation, I am not even sure if the Gumbies would take him. Then again, it seems they have taken beez so I guess anything could happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if you're getting called a rabble in every match thread there may be a reason for that, just quietly.
Generally only during the first few posts. I feel like it is a lazy, uninspired, pre-planned dig perhaps due to Long out of date assumptions linked to the ghosts of Gumbies past.
Usually ends with a post in 3 things I learnt thread saying something about the strength of the Gumbies posting unit..

It is the equivalent of "do you come here often" or "what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this" as an opening line.

I hope these types of explanations aren't required of all of the Gumbies posts. More so, I hope that the Hawks are able to fill these threads with interesting content.

As per my previous post, with just about everything banned right now, this thread has more control over my overall happiness than I d normally be comfortable.

In short, we expect better than outdated cliches.

Rabble rousing is such a fun phrase to say
You're a rabble rouser, you know that? You rouse rabbles.

Mitch Marsh may be the greatest Australian all-rounder of all time, but it is irrelevant, his lack of skills in the Sweet FA is all that matters and despite their desperation, I am not even sure if the Gumbies would take him. Then again, it seems they have taken beez so I guess anything could happen.
Exactly! I am nothing like that good-for-nothing Marsh.

Hey wait...

Yeah that assumption is SUPER out of date
So your post, and follow up post for that matter, was referring to Qooty performance??

really didn't seem that way... Seems like you're now trying to re frame context.

Point stands, still garbage material.

Taylor 's advice still stands, be better.

So your post, and follow up post for that matter, was referring to Qooty performance??

really didn't seem that way... Seems like you're now trying to re frame context.

Point stands, still garbage material.

Taylor 's advice still stands, be better.
A Gumbies player and Fremantle supporter telling someone to ‘be better’ is the ultimate form of irony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back