Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

He was so dominant in his first week in SFA, we are in the works of getting a medal struck in his honour.
Everyone in the league will be looking to get their hands on the boner.

I guess it's probably a bit difficult because of his minute size.

Don't get me wrong, we are not shying away from the streak.....
We fully acknowledge the Sim is giving it to us without any semblance of foreplay. Straight in, no warm up, just bite down on the pillow and cop it.

It'll be a long week if every post is "you've won 1 game" etc

Not for me, it won't. I get to view this train wreck as a morbidly curious observer, and not the conductor.

I guess it's probably a bit difficult because of his minute size.
Small but prestigious...

I've unsuccessfully been trying to convince Mrs Goose thats a thing for years.

Don't get me wrong, we are not shying away from the streak.....
We fully acknowledge the Sim is giving it to us without any semblance of foreplay. Straight in, no warm up, just bite down on the pillow and cop it.

It'll be a long week if every post is "you've won 1 game" etc
To me it says all the pressure is on them.

They wouldn't want to lose to us.

It's great. Serves Colonial Pale Ale, and in fitting with the naming scheme of all pubs opened after 2000 in Perth, starts with a 'The'.

Ambience kinda sucks though. Maximum occupancy is 4, and two of those are under 6.

On the plus side those same two like fart jokes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Gumbies player and Fremantle supporter telling someone to ‘be better’ is the ultimate form of irony

How about a premiership captain? I can regurgitate last nights meal in the cup since you seem low on iron as it appears elsewhere in copious amounts?

I guess it'll take a season or two to shake the dying tag then, but good to hear. I was this close to coming back, but I guess crisis averted hey.

Nah, this place doesn't change, to a few there will be "nothing" that can be done to arrest any of it because they're inflexible bastards, ultimately boils down to unless like you, an attempt was made, then ultimately why should we give one iota of s**t to thought bubbles?

To me it says all the pressure is on them.

They wouldn't want to lose to us.

They might if someone asked nicely?

Made redundant today.

Have drunk half a bottle of Jacks

THATS HOW DESPERATE I AM fu**
That's ****ed, especially with the new handouts.

I'm just prematurely answering that question. Saves dealing with either an awkward conversation or voicemail reply.

How do you know it would be awkward and not mutually beneficial? Are you so sure of approaching Sheen® levels of consciousness being a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back