Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Thanks Roys, always a pleasure.

@TedMobbsMooch is a great captain and I love seeing FBD PurpleGreenRed looks a good find and tennis still sucks even though its been cancelled.

Bad luck Demons. Having such a selfish campaigner at Full Forward is really starting to hurt us
You're good value, and tennis sucks even worse when it's not on 'cause we can't even shitcan it. Btw did you say "oh look it's the r-r-r-roys c-c-c-coming to b-b-b-beat us" ???
G4OCBu0.gif

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
Beandip won us the match, nay, the season. When the hell will Mooch ever fire up? I was ... consistent.
It's a good job we have somebody who can kick goals in the side. Beandip and GCB85 to the rescue!
That’s okay, it wasn’t your fault. I still enjoyed the adulation you showed me during the game :)

Well done Mooch too, you’ve had a fantastic year.
Thank you sir.

giphy.gif

Best of luck for the rest of the season for you chaps.

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
I think the game result should be determined solely on who won in the ruck. If this rule change is accepted immediately than wooooooooooooo, well done Demons!!

If not, then I guess congratulations are in order for a great game by the Roys. I guess.

Thanks for the week Roys. Always a pleasure :thumbsu:

Thanks Roy’s, too good for us in the mud. GL for the remainder of the season.

Thanks NaturalDisaster for posting

Two losses in a row and none of them specifically called for by our captain. Something’s rotten in Denmark

#sackMangatang

Back