Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit where credit's due
Speaking of which, there are several people who owe me money and payment is due.
While everone's home in isolation it's the perfect time for me to send the boys around to collect

FatEachJoey-small.gif

manangatang does this person have anything to do with Mt Buller Demons ?

1585624035694.png

If he does the coaching decisions being made this season are making a lot of sense

Interchanges after 7 seconds

Clogging up own forward line

Blocking the hole of our own leading full forward so headless can score

Taking me off with a couple of mins to go

Taking PG out of the runk and pinch hitting with lanky_wes

Many more examples

He even kicked a goal last week....

Making all the other defenders look bad....

Crazy world we live in right now mate.

This place has really lost its way since The Jesus left

Amen brotha

I've blocked you, so no

Blocked who?

Pastry jokes are encouraged at the bakery. Whoever told the joke gets free delivery :thumbsu:
Let me tart by saying how dedicated to the baking profession our Snags is. In fact he won the 2017 PieUs award for his dutifulness. I mean he was never one to dessert his oven. He works hard to make a crust without a doubt. Hey I remember going in and asking for his special of the day and his response was “disgusted pie is fresh out of the oven. Have a slice” It was berry nice indeed. I could go on for ages about how good he is at his profession, I could even produce data in the form of pie charts and stuff but I won’t. It would make him embarrassed but to be honest it’s his detractors that will need to eat humble pie IMO and I am savoury the day they have to.

Hey Tarks.

Isn't it ironic?

View attachment 849988

Or is it just unlucky? And if it's just unlucky and not ironic does that actually make it ironic?
Can’t wait for my lotto win.

Might stay in and wrap myself up in cotton wool the following day though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back