Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, once civilization begins to rebuild with the few remaining humans they should wipe the game from the history books and outlaw it so that future generations won't be subjected to the blatant cheating that is women's tennis
So you rather watch then men play and Ash Barty 🤣

Morning all.

So what are your exciting plans for today? I am looking forward to this afternoon when I have tentatively scheduled a relaxing trip around my room here.
Bike ride, gym, catching up with the mrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really lovely to come back to a match thread after being busy irl and not finding it at 25 pages.

Thetrader15 - did you read that email I sent about it being your turn to steal goals off Tarkyn_24 this weekend?

do you play for the demons?

since when? and why?
I do play for the Demons, most of them are lovely. Headless is a very selfish qootballer though. I started here this season, as for the reasons why... Lets's just say it's complicated. manangatang did promise a 15% discount at Pedro's eye patches in Mill Park and Yakker said he would give me some free fishing tips (which he still hasn't done ) and Proper Gander talks a lot but I rarely understand what she's going on about.

They all talk amongst themselves and I sit in the corner quietly waiting for someone to talk to me, so not the different to playing with the Hawks really.

He does?
Oh Harvey Manfrenjensenden my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
I love it when you think about me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back