Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh AceAndy..

Whilst some of us 'older' posters may evolve in the manner in which we post, the newer members of the Bombers Crew will always have the freedom to post how they want, and forge their own path.
I may change my posting style, but after nearly 10 seasons, I have to, otherwise ill get bored and retire.

If my posting style change influences the younger Bombers.. great.
If it doesn't...great.
Your ability to adapt to the modern game and under difficult circumstances .....well, it's admirable

Old Man Sabre.gif

Who or what is Esmeralda?
You needed prompting .....instead of asking who, you should be saying "How is Esmeralda" .....you need to pickup on your social courtesy's campaigner !

It was a big operation too .....her self confidence was low .....many of you will understand this predicament

camel fake humps.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You needed prompting .....instead of asking who, you should be saying "How is Esmeralda" .....you need to pickup on your social courtesy's campaigner !

It was a big operation too .....her self confidence was low .....many of you will understand this predicament

View attachment 854917
You Bombers are an odd bunch. What did you do to Esmeralda to make her so droopy in the first place?

I once posted Celine Dion but I think I got away with it.

Not sure about Gary Glitter tho.
I'd like to dedicate this song to the Bombers favorite Dragon Player .....surely Kilroy this would get me into the Disco ??

So now that the Bombers have all finished school for the week, what are your plans for the long weekend? FF7 remake? Maintain your TikTik accounts? Grind out a few hundred SFA posts?
The one's that say look at them, look at them ......are the ones that need to be looked at the closest :moustache:

So now that the Bombers have all finished school for the week, what are your plans for the long weekend? FF7 remake? Maintain your TikTik accounts? Grind out a few hundred SFA posts?

LOL. Says the bloke who by Thursday has nailed number 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back