Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't a grind, it was a pleasure. Sometimes conversation knows no bounds: I can't help that WFL, Riviat and Requiem were cunning linguists.
giphy.gif

So now that the Bombers have all finished school for the week, what are your plans for the long weekend? FF7 remake? Maintain your TikTik accounts? Grind out a few hundred SFA posts?

No rest for the wicked.

I clean the local university of an evening on the weekends and solve the odd perplexing equation they pin to the 'Unsolvables' bulletin board in the Higher Maths wing :thumbsu:

No rest for the wicked.

I clean the local university of an evening on the weekends and solve the odd perplexing equation they pin to the 'Unsolvables' bulletin board in the Higher Maths wing :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now that the Bombers have all finished school for the week, what are your plans for the long weekend? FF7 remake? Maintain your TikTik accounts? Grind out a few hundred SFA posts?

You forgot drink good quality craft beers

Ah look. I apologise but given my standing in the game I now mainly focus on the match threads against the big teams.
TL just wondering - does the 15 in your username have anything to do with the number of avatars you have each week?

What about Haysi Fantayzee ?

Yes anything goes mate.
Rap, heavy metal, golden oldies, world music anything is welcome.
No prejudice, and no negative vibes.
Just love
tenor (3).gif

Oh and quite a bit of drunken gibberish as well.
Lots of drunken gibberish actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back