Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer to look at it as most ugly team (royals) vs Most sexy team (Wonders)
If you were anywhere near sexy you wouldn't all be wearing masks to cover up your mugs.

I was about to walk in thinking I’m nice and early to the thread this time.

then i see its already 145 posts in after being posted in the afternoon

well fu**
Bulldogs have never been known for their pace

Quality > Quantity.

It's the reason why Bloodied52 will be relegated to fullback this week.

Prolly on both counts really. Perfectly understandable I guess. You and Cactus_ should try and reach consensus. If need be Ant Bear and I are perfectly happy to sit on the pine together. This in fact is my only suggestion.

The last time you posted like this, there were tentacles, Ant Bear and spookism. Your life has gone full circle.

Oh, sweet mother of baby Jesus.
Not the tentacles please.

Still, however, not as bad as the goats.

You will need at least 376 more posts in the thread this week before you can claim to be The King! , better get a move on.

I wish The King! would come to the SFA!!! It is sort of what everyone deserves and should rightly be fearful of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez mate i cant carry the internet on my own

You have the broad Barry Round shoulders with chips out of them like open cut mines. You are perfectly suited to Sweetville FA. Sign up! *

*Health authorities warn you should only sign up for the Wonders, certainly not Clod's, Cadsky's or GTG's mobs.

You have the broad Barry Round shoulders with chips out of them like open cut mines. You are perfectly suited to Sweetville FA. Sign up! *

*Health authorities warn you should only sign up for the Wonders, certainly not Clod's, Cadsky's or GTG's mobs.
:handpointup: Observe.

What you see here is Dooblied25 preparing himself for Sunday by kissing the arse of a royal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back