Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 11 - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
1586216301547.png

Back by popular demand...

Stats Week

That's right people this week I will be using the power of stats to bring you the results of every game before they have been played, making a bigger waste of time than it normally would be. There is absolutely nothing random about the sim as the gods of numbers have a divine plan that was preordained long before your sorry arse pulled on your Qooty boots.
Thankfully I have worked out the formula and cracked the code so whilst we can't actually do anything about the result we can at least make a tidy profit.

1586216469820.png VS 1586216509257.png

The Bears have the 4th best attack at the moment but they also have the second worst defense and the worst captain in the league. The Demons have the best attack, third best defense and the 4th best captain in the league. Statistically the Demons are due for a win and the Bears should be relegated.

The Math says.....

Demons by 45 points.

There is moratorium on penalties this week for late team submission sheets so please don't put them in before Friday lunch time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metalcrusher are you just getting thread practice in for S30 to keep the Bears ticking over ?

Who else you bringing over, U2 is available ?

Nope here to stay mate. Any players I may bring over will be vetted through Test Tickle and the Bears leadership group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back