Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I not be tagged in this boring as s**t thread again please.

I keep getting notifications and accidentally click on them without reading I'm directed to this dullard convention :thumbsu:
Never request anything by calling someone a dullard.

Every Demon and Wonder are going to tag the s**t out of you now.

I believe the manner in which our Clubs are treating our departing stars says a lot about the two Clubs.

EJW and Bono wherever they go will remain honoured former players. They both will continue to contribute to and strengthen the Sweet FA.

The contrast in the treatment of Demons star Harvey Manfrenjensenden is stark. Otto is doing his best grow the League. Even if some Demon players are twitchy about growth,you folk should be celebrating Otto's contribution.
Mate Headless gave me his phone number

manangatang and I are getting matching tattoos

I'm moving to Queensland to be closer to Yakker

And Proper Gander and I have the same haircut now

Stick to sand script and hieroglyphics

I believe the manner in which our Clubs are treating our departing stars says a lot about the two Clubs.

EJW and Bono wherever they go will remain honoured former players. They both will continue to contribute to and strengthen the Sweet FA.

The contrast in the treatment of Demons star Harvey Manfrenjensenden is stark. Otto is doing his best grow the League. Even if some Demon players are twitchy about growth,you folk should be celebrating Otto's contribution.
* him, he deserted me in my time of greatest need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats good enough for me I will serenade you in the intro
Yeah, a large portion of the podcast should be dedicated to music. Happy to play it through my speakers and give everyone a delay and feedback for a neat avant-garde touch.

Happy to do another Song Contest podcast mate
Not sure I can find time between it, the Wonders song contest, my eventual SFA song contest return, and my Foundation Cup song contest proposal, but will keep that in mind.

Never request anything by calling someone a dullard.

Every Demon and Wonder are going to tag the s**t out of you now.
Tag who? Santoz.

Doesn't he play for the Demons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back