Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

To say I am disappointed would be a gross underestimate. You have long been my fave Dees' poster. To see the excrescence you have posted is just appalling.

AND what are you doing Clarkey liking Cooney's post? Has someone nicked your account? I blame AceAndy

So sad to see Yakker posting such silly stuff. Get behind the clarion call of #WondersWeek It is to the Dees advantage. manangatang for example looks forward to Foundation Cup bouts for the smidgeon of reflected glory that lands on the Dees.
There is no glory here. Glory lays far away from the Colosseum.

To say I am disappointed would be a gross underestimate. You have long been my fave Dees' poster. To see the excrescence you have posted is just appalling.

AND what are you doing Clarkey liking Cooney's post? Has someone nicked your account? I blame AceAndy
Someone had to do it

You've caught me out!
My real name is Tarkyn Lockyer.

Geebers Gym. Poor old Tarks is sobbing inconsolably in the Rec Room.

manangatang Yakker and cooney as the only Dees under 70 it would be nice if you guys made some muffins and visited Tarks today.

This is a great song, especially when playing it every Friday morning for a guy that rocks up to work after me and hates it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manangatang Yakker and cooney as the only Dees under 70 it would be nice if you guys made some muffins and visited Tarks today.
giphy.gif

This is a great song, especially when playing it every Friday morning for a guy that rocks up to work after me and hates it.

** Demon Gym is evil. **

I know you enjoy our matches, even when we win!
I suppose there are some parts of these matches that aren’t completely devoid of appeal. But those parts do not pertain in any way to interaction with Wonders vainglory.

Not sure about muffins, but I’m sure I can arrange some waffles.

I suppose there are some parts of these matches that aren’t completely devoid of appeal. But those parts do not pertain in any way to interaction with Wonders vainglory.

So beneath your veiled attempt at 'damned with faint praise', I sense a fundamental appreciation of the respective roles of the Wonders and the Dees.

Not sure about muffins, but I’m sure I can arrange some waffles.

moginie is an adept waffler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back