Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to point out there are some minor differences between the Bulls and the Wonders versions of the last dance.

1. This might shock some of the less educated folk at the Bombers but we are not playing basketball.
2. Unlike the Bulls in 99 the Wonders aren't going to fade away, in fact under Sab22 we are going back to back.

I just want to point out there are some minor differences between the Bulls and the Wonders versions of the last dance.

1. This might shock some of the less educated folk at the Bombers but we are not playing basketball.
2. Unlike the Bulls in 99 the Wonders aren't going to fade away, in fact under Sab22 we are going back to back.

So everyone at the Bombers understands by the way.

I said we are going "Back to back"

That means we win today and start a long glorious winning streak.

Unfortunately you are not even a tiny pot hole on our road to glory.

Hello Bombers,

I don't like you. You don't like me.

YOU MOFOS BETTER ******* WIN TODAY OR I AM GOING TO UNLEASH ALL QOOTY HELL ON YOU SHITSTAINS.

beez

xoxo

PS. Please win. Pretty please, with sugar on top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers Gameday2.jpg

Welcome to the preliminary match as a lead-in the Final Series .....The Grand Final Side will play today, we appreciate the Wonders to agreeing to this exhibition game, as a warm up

But what a week in Qooty its been .....I mean you have to feel some pity for Elton Johns Wig ...the guy has been fuming and spitting chips all season, some could have called it a tanty, but really it's just a cry for attention......so is it surprising that he setout this week to try and gain back some respect ...258 posts today suggests he's tried just a wee too hard

Mate, pick on the small fry .....your Caveman Banter will see the ultimate pecking order applied ....so maybe best to stay in your cave
Elephant Stomp.gif

KohPhi 's move to the ruck proved what a true leader the big guy is ......in an interesting tactic Santoz and cadsky have swapped roles and guernseys .....how long's it been since we've seen this manoeuvre in Qooty ......well not that long actually, Barrybran tried it once to try and convince us he was a Qooty Player .....but everyone saw thru that shallow attempt

Tell ya what, isn't great to have TheCoach16 back and firing, and what a difference he'll make to the team ....I actually think Norma Lee Ava enjoys rubbing shoulders with Coach .....but along with WFL what a half forward line that is

As per the Contract with CALL ME SNAKE .....his two game contract stipulation, to be played in the centre, will have been fulfilled ......you're a lucky little ***** that we don't want to change the side again till after the Grand Final ....but as per the Contract terms, we are so lucky to have this wonderful, multi-talented, and superbly handsome player in CALL ME SNAKE

Tony Lynn 15 a certainty for All-SFA HBF ......defies the age old tale, this guy looks like tarzan, plays like Thor !

Poor ol BallaratBulldog .....talk about getting nuted

tenor.gif
f091b3fb8617a186b7bf0716c2be905c.gif

The wings have provided a lot of drive this season ..... Antonio BlueVein and Requiem take on a couple of no-names today ......so ArdentEagle can expect a lot of supply today .....it's the perfectly balanced centre / forward connection, brawn, skills , and importantly good looks

So, lets get ready to rumble .........

Hello Bombers,

I don't like you. You don't like me.

YOU MOFOS BETTER ******* WIN TODAY OR I AM GOING TO UNLEASH ALL QOOTY HELL ON YOU SHITSTAINS.

beez

xoxo

PS. Please win. Pretty please, with sugar on top

Mate no matter how much you beg to come back our books are full. Feel free to join the waiting list.

So everyone at the Bombers understands by the way.

I said we are going "Back to back"

That means we win today and start a long glorious winning streak.

Unfortunately you are not even a tiny pot hole on our road to glory.

I genuinely love it when someone quotes their own post!

Welcome to the preliminary match as a lead-in the Final Series .....The Grand Final Side will play today, we appreciate the Wonders to agreeing to this exhibition game, as a warm up

But what a week in Qooty its been .....I mean you have to feel some pity for Elton Johns Wig ...the guy has been fuming and spitting chips all season, some could have called it a tanty, but really it's just a cry for attention......so is it surprising that he setout this week to try and gain back some respect ...258 posts today suggests he's tried just a wee too hard

Mate, pick on the small fry .....your Caveman Banter will see the ultimate pecking order applied ....so maybe best to stay in your cave
View attachment 880269

KohPhi 's move to the ruck proved what a true leader the big guy is ......in an interesting tactic Santoz and cadsky have swapped roles and guernseys .....how long's it been since we've seen this manoeuvre in Qooty ......well not that long actually, Barrybran tried it once to try and convince us he was a Qooty Player .....but everyone saw thru that shallow attempt

Tell ya what, isn't great to have TheCoach16 back and firing, and what a difference he'll make to the team ....I actually think Norma Lee Ava enjoys rubbing shoulders with Coach .....but along with WFL what a half forward line that is

As per the Contract with CALL ME SNAKE .....his two game contract stipulation, to be played in the centre, will have been fulfilled ......you're a lucky little ***** that we don't want to change the side again till after the Grand Final ....but as per the Contract terms, we are so lucky to have this wonderful, multi-talented, and superbly handsome player in CALL ME SNAKE

Tony Lynn 15 a certainty for All-SFA HBF ......defies the age old tale, this guy looks like tarzan, plays like Thor !

Poor ol BallaratBulldog .....talk about getting nuted

tenor.gif
f091b3fb8617a186b7bf0716c2be905c.gif

The wings have provided a lot of drive this season ..... Antonio BlueVein and Requiem take on a couple of no-names today ......so ArdentEagle can expect a lot of supply today .....it's the perfectly balanced centre / forward connection, brawn, skills , and importantly good looks

So, lets get ready to rumble .........

One of the best things I have ever seen.

Mate no matter how much you beg to come back our books are full. Feel free to join the waiting list.
I'm certainly not coming back while the Carlton theme song is used as a backing track.

775710325097531975.gif

I'm off to a bit of a family get together today now that people can have 5 visitors.
So I'll miss today's game .
But I'll probably jump back online tonight after I've had a gut full of beers all day.
Should be interesting .
Mind you I'm pretty obnoxious sober so meh.

I'm certainly not coming back while the Carlton theme song is used as a backing track.

775710325097531975.gif
If only there was a Bombers theme song they could have used...

I'm off to a bit of a family get together today now that people can have 5 visitors.
So I'll miss today's game .
But I'll probably jump back online tonight after I've had a gut full of beers all day.
Should be interesting .
Mind you I'm pretty obnoxious sober so meh.
No worries. Looking forward to seeing you soon, son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back