Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s good to see you, Ding. You’re one of the good ones. But if I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a hundred times...

COACH.

DOESN’T.

SHARE.

FOOD!
All he wants is for you to pay, you stingy bastard.

It’s good to see you, Ding. You’re one of the good ones. But if I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a hundred times...

COACH.

DOESN’T.

SHARE.

FOOD!
What if I was the one sharing?

Thanks Proper Gander.

I love the smell of Bombers’ blood in the morning.

Yep me too. I'm bringing some Dees' black pudding but intend to trade them 1:3 for Bombers' contributions to Wonders' cuisine.

Saddam controlled Iraq for 20 years.

I'll control the SFA for 30 :thumbsu:

You cannot control your bladder. Speaking of which you need to fast tonight. Your bladder will be removed at 9.00 am tomorrow. It will be recycled for a dumpling lunch attended by Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi

The Bombers are hosting the lunch for departing heroes, Bono and Wiggy and oh yes Ant Bear. The bag of s**t in the corner is WaynesWorld19

All he wants is for you to pay, you stingy bastard.
Hey Bono. You coming to the Bombers soon?Four seasons in a row, you’ve promised me, and you keep disappointing.

Happy to pay. I’ve got plenty!

I just want people to understand that the food I cook or order, I cook or order FOR ME!
If they require me to cook or order food for them, I’m more than happy to.
Just leave my plate/bucket alone. No! You can’t have a taste! You can’t have a bite! You can’t try mine!

Yep me too. I'm bringing some Dees' black pudding but intend to trade them 1:3 for Bombers' contributions to Wonders' cuisine.

You cannot control your bladder. Speaking of which you need to fast tonight. Your bladder will be removed at 9.00 am tomorrow. It will be recycled for a dumpling lunch attended by Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi

The Bombers are hosting the lunch for departing heroes, Bono and Wiggy and oh yes Ant Bear. The bag of s**t in the corner is WaynesWorld19
It's Monday you little recalcitrant .....some of us have been busy

Now behave ....I'll deal with you in due time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back