Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you know, apparently I'm following you.

I'm a luddite mang, I have no idea unless it's a betting app or a game.
You probably don’t notice that you’re following me, so it’s understandable.

How are your last games as Wonders (you too U2tigers)?

Edit: I guess you could still play finals

PM Noobz and ask him. You won't be disappointed.

And it's not our last game. WHEN we win this, we'll have finals.

#TheLastDance doesn't stop tomorrow mang, it STARTS tomorrow.

Edit: I guess you could still play finals
Really is sad, but happy that sadness will have to wait at least another week as we make finals.

LOL. Good luck today for "The Last Dance" boys. I sense we will make you blokes look more like a high school Rock Eisteddfod.

This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

Morning Bombers.

Morning Wonders.

I hope you have a fun last dance today Wonders.

It's a shame to see things come to an end, but think of the fresh start you can now have without Bloodied52 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Bombers.

Morning Wonders.

I hope you have a fun last dance today Wonders.

It's a shame to see things come to an end, but think of the fresh start you can now have without Bloodied52 :thumbsu:
I’m just glad to be here.

Thought of doing a pastiche of Tony Lynn 15 and his funny appropriation of my writing style.

My plans for Odysseus (TL15) involve a 20 year trip away from home. Everyone's favourite pug ( WFL ) features as the faithful hound who ran to the beach every day waiting for TL's return. It will have to wait to wait another day.

Today is #TheLastDance .

What better way to begin this than with "The Land of a 1000 Dances". here is a live version from the incomparable Wilson Pickett.

Thought of doing a pastiche of Tony Lynn 15 and his funny appropriation of my writing style.

My plans for Odysseus (TL15) involve a 20 year trip away from home. Everyone's favourite pug ( WFL ) features as the faithful hound who ran to the beach every day waiting for TL's return. It will have to wait to wait another day.

Today is #TheLastDance .

What better way to begin this than with "The Land of a 1000 Dances". here is a live version from the incomparable Wilson Pickett.

Tell all about this journey Homer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back