Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hello Hawks and Dragons!

To welcome you to this final match for our home and away season, I am excited to announce the launch of SFA’s latest merchandising project.

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the all new SFA Minis!
E29DD062-7B03-463A-B004-2BCECD0868FD.jpeg

The new mini gang is here and is just raring to go!

Lets meet two of the most important characters.

8FF228DF-60CD-47EB-895C-AB3017B0705C.jpeg

Mini Hawk is as tough as they come. Just look at that powerful body and firm grasp of the footy. Obviously this handsome, swarthy character is inspired very much by the power and strength of the Hawks as a brand. He’s waving in welcome, but don’t think this means he’s a pushover!

Mini Dragon is our mini golden child. Just look at that bright golden hair! He’s ready to go and don’t be fooled by that angelic aura...

763704D3-33A2-4DFD-9F19-CFFFD9B63127.jpeg

Hullo! Every dragon has a big, green dragon tail. This is a unique feature of our dragon mini - he gets his magic plus a useful centre of gravity to stand up on his own from that long, green tail.

Both minis bear the number of their current captain. This doesn’t mean that Agent93 is black, but he could be.

Both minis have agreed to pose with an average domestic cat to give you a sense of scale:

D2659222-20A8-40E4-A16D-76B70D4F35AA.jpeg

Have a great match and don’t forget to introduce yourselves to the new mini team. For those that would like to see all our mini players, I’ll find a spot for a thread about them in a day or two.

Greetings one and all. Shout out to NBN for fixing our fault ahead of schedule

I have a good feeling about this match , Dragons by 55 points.
Nice little tune up before finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greetings one and all. Shout out to NBN for fixing our fault ahead of schedule

Nice little tune up before finals
Was your NBN issue only impacting your place or was it a bit more widespread ?

I think i have been on the NBN for just over 18 months and tbh it has been pretty good.

Last edited:
Hello Hawks. Thanks for volunteering to be our training cones this week for our pre-finals tuneup.
You're welcome, but don't be surprised if we use it to make sure we play at home next week as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back