Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a better gas system.

Love cooking with Gas too

Sometimes not the gas system, sometimes it's the actual apparatus. We exchanged our gas oven for example with an electric fan forced, and the pastries are finer than they ever have been, and you can actually see through a door instead of 40 odd years of s**t, for example. Baking has never been so sweet.

Gas heating and water though, the electric dual system shat itself about 30 years back and you think it's easy to find parts for machines not in service since the 80's plugged into a house from the early 70's and people who know what they are doing with it? Things tend to progress far too rapidly.

Toe to toe throughout, Barrybran either broke even with MWPP or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 34m from 0 to 34.
Neither having much reason to brag, DERO had the better of MWPP. - 0m from 37 to 37.
Credit where it’s due DERO but I’ll take the team win :)
Thanks for the week Gumbies - enjoy your mad monday

Anyway, now that I've been through the commentary- seems I was robbed by the interchanges
Thought our captain would have more sense :(
Oh well, better than nothing
1 : 16.06 {FB} - MWPP drags Barrybran down beautifully.
2 : 3.13 {rBP} - MWPP ran into Barrybran and came off second-best.
No wonder they basically evened out

I’ve been informed that if we lose, we’re likely to play you in finals. That will be a fun week.
I was looking forward to this eventuating
Instead you won despite the inaccuracy and we're stuck with the Wonders who are saying farewell to some of their club champions :(

I was looking forward to this eventuating
Instead you won despite the inaccuracy and we're stuck with the Wonders who are saying farewell to some of their club champions :(

It is #TheLastDance

Seems The Bears get front row seats this week. Enjoy the Show!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back