Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, I think you're right. It might be time to fold the Bears.

Preferrably into pandas for closer geographical links and less ice cream orientation.

First reaction was that you’re dead to me haha
My second was that since you at least understand , maybe I’ll forgive you ;)

As for the LEGO issue - I’ve been posting on the LEGO thread lately and the consensus seems to be that it’s too early to retire it and that it’s probably a covid related supply issue . I’ll keep trying .

I am in no way shape or form critiquing peoples enjoyment of things, I just did not buy into the magical system as it was too "hocus pocus" for me and the rest was largely a teen drama.

Were you around in S27?

There's being around and being "around". In my second form I have existed since S23, there have been blips in the road where I'm the reason we have the single focus for team submissions instead of randomly distributed through threads, since generally when things need to change, I tend to get s**t done around this place and "suggest" it changes. Then we go back to dormancy where I may or may not have spent a round posting Queen songs and random generating teams in differing formattings which slightly hint at what Baz did with binary teamsheets for example. Trend setting at its finest I must say.

Then this season people fret about popping out some newborns, others umm and ahh, and hey, I'm just a guy, this is just a forum, I just happen to be a badass MF in it, and here I am "integrating"?

Nice OP and adorable cat Proper Gander
Bring it on Barrybran :)
GWS Goose and @beez— you’re both my type too apparently
Can't even tag me properly...
Disney is for all ages

OK. YOU TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF :hearts:
I reckon JWS would look good in blue hoops. He'd get along wonderfully with beez and GWS Goose.
Pffft. I spent a couple of season with JWS when he was a rookie. I texted him heaps. Never responded. Rarely rocked up to training. Rarely rocked up on gameday. Then the campaigner had the audacity to win my award, twice. He can rot in offline purgatory for all I care.
Plus side, either Bombers go back to back spoons, or beez wins back to back .
It's a win either way
Mate. I'm gonna be pissed if the Bombers go back-to-back. They are the like a 12yo fat kid who tries really, really hard at something only to fail miserably. They then claim that they weren't really trying at all.

Or Trump supporters.

Preferrably into pandas for closer geographical links and less ice cream orientation.

I am in no way shape or form critiquing peoples enjoyment of things, I just did not buy into the magical system as it was too "hocus pocus" for me and the rest was largely a teen drama.

There's being around and being "around". In my second form I have existed since S23, there have been blips in the road where I'm the reason we have the single focus for team submissions instead of randomly distributed through threads, since generally when things need to change, I tend to get s**t done around this place and "suggest" it changes. Then we go back to dormancy where I may or may not have spent a round posting Queen songs and random generating teams in differing formattings which slightly hint at what Baz did with binary teamsheets for example. Trend setting at its finest I must say.

Then this season people fret about popping out some newborns, others umm and ahh, and hey, I'm just a guy, this is just a forum, I just happen to be a badass MF in it, and here I am "integrating"?
Fair enough . I was part of the HP generation and it was a big part of my life growing up. It’s more boarding school than teen drama too, at least early on.

I was actually listening to Queen earlier :)

But the reason I brought up that season was because we copped penalty match points (worse than ladder points) but made it to the GF against the odds . We infringed before Baz’s and others‘ antics . It’s the Vegas way.

Keep an eye out for the Life Mountain Eels in season 50
I doubt I’ll be around in S50 but sure

Can't even tag me properly...
Wanted to test out the lurker theory
If anything I can’t use - s and spaces properly . Have you seen my teamsheets ?

This may or may not be my last game in those hoops :(
Surely the loss of trust means that if the Serpents don’t get up in S30... you’ll be moving to another team or retiring again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With finals looming we need to get back on track this week, I think if we can score more than the Gumbies, we are a big chance to win this one.
With the wooden spoon looming we need to get back on track this week. I think if we can score less than the Bears we are a big chance to lose this one.

With the wooden spoon looming we need to get back on track this week. I think if we can score less than the Bears we are a big chance to lose this one.
I believe a draw might be fitting so that all sides can win something and we can have marshmallows, and fire, don't forget the fire.
A Bears‘ win /Gumbies loss is a win-win scenario
Any other situation is lose-lose

A Bears‘ win /Gumbies loss is a win-win scenario
Any other situation is lose-lose

Untrue, sweet things in sweet is a desirable outcome.

Also, this is our home and I'll have fire if I want to, so nerr.

Untrue, sweet things in sweet is a desirable outcome.

Also, this is our home and I'll have fire if I want to, so nerr.
But you can have those sweet things regardless of the result
But a draw is still a lose lose result

But you can have those sweet things regardless of the result
But a draw is still a lose lose result

Since we've already got one of them, it brings us back up to level pegging, you then also get split points to have some benefit from showing up and everyone gets to go home happy. If one side has a boolean response, one side is unhappy, unless you're named beez, and as much as he is a good bloke after my own heart of insect nameology; SUGAR!

everyone gets to go home happy. If one side has a boolean response, one side is unhappy, unless you're named beez
I didn’t think your team ever wanted to win even prior to beez joining, based on the on field results this season and the penalty points last season and the season before

At least beez ‘ reasons are pure

I suspect your captains’ reasons stem from conflicts of interest ;)

Last edited:
Man I'd kill for some gummi bears and marshmallows right now.

Well, not if we have to get the four points.
1589859874316.jpeg

The Marshmallows aren‘t Vegan friendly so all yours
I even threw in some lollipops, musk sticks and other goodies

Crash our BnF at the end of the season to taste some of my famous gummi bear cocktails too :)
1589859986666.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back